- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Case Reports in Emergency Medicine
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 170956, 2 pages
Dyspnea Caused by Atlantoaxial Subluxation in a Patient with Rheumatoid Arthritis
1Emergency Department, Buddhist Tzu Chi Dalin General Hospital, no. 2, Minsheng Road, Dalin Township, Chiayi County 622, Taiwan
2Division of Emergency Medicine, Keelung Hospital, Department of Health, Executive Yuan, Keelung 201, Taiwan
3School of Medicine, Tzu Chi University, Hualien 970, Taiwan
Received 5 October 2011; Accepted 26 October 2011
Academic Editors: K. Jani and O. Kose
Copyright © 2012 Hsin-Yi Lin et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- E. Muscal, K. B. Satyan, and A. Jea, “Atlantoaxial subluxation as an early manifestation in an adolescent with undifferentiated spondyloarthritis: a case report and review of the literature,” Journal of Medical Case Reports, vol. 5, article 275, 2011.
- C. Moncur and H. J. Williams, “Cervical spine management in patients with rheumatoid arthritis. Review of the literature,” Physical Therapy, vol. 68, no. 4, pp. 509–515, 1988.
- S. Y. Rahimi, E. A. Stevens, D. J. Yeh, A. M. Flannery, H. F. Choudhri, and M. R. Lee, “Treatment of atlantoaxial instability in pediatric patients,” Neurosurgical Focus, vol. 15, no. 6, article ECP1, pp. 1–4, 2003.