- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Case Reports in Emergency Medicine
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 725461, 2 pages
Angioneurotic Edema Associated with Haloperidol
1Metropolitan Hospital Center, New York Medical College, New York, NY 10029, USA
2Department of Emergency Medicine, Metropolitan Hospital Center, New York Medical College, New York, NY 10029, USA
Received 27 April 2012; Accepted 8 July 2012
Academic Editors: R. Agarwal, E. Baldassarre, C.-C. Lai, and M. T. Ventura
Copyright © 2012 Samrina Kahlon et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- C. W. Pruet, A. D. Kornblut, and M. A. Kaliner, “Management of the airway in patients with angioedema,” Laryngoscope, vol. 93, no. 6, pp. 749–755, 1983.
- T. C. Sim and J. A. Grant, “Hereditary angioedema: Its diagnostic and management perspectives,” American Journal of Medicine, vol. 88, no. 6, pp. 656–664, 1990.
- T. C. Evans and R. J. Roberge, “Quincke's disease of the uvula,” American Journal of Emergency Medicine, vol. 5, no. 3, pp. 211–221, 1987.
- P. J. Corke and G. Murray, “Angio-oedema with droperidol,” Anaesthesia and Intensive Care, vol. 21, no. 3, p. 375, 1993.
- R. J. Clark, “Tongue-swelling with droperidol,” Anaesthesia and Intensive Care, vol. 21, no. 6, p. 898, 1993.
- T. C. Evans and R. J. Roberge, “Quincke's disease of the uvula,” American Journal of Emergency Medicine, vol. 5, no. 3, pp. 211–216, 1987.
- J. F. Palombaro and C. E. Klingelberger, “Angioedema associated with droperidol administration,” Annals of Emergency Medicine, vol. 27, no. 3, pp. 379–381, 1996.