- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Case Reports in Gastrointestinal Medicine
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 425358, 3 pages
Small Intestinal Obstruction with Intussusception due to Acute Myeloid Leukemia: A Case Report
Department of Pathology, BYL Nair Ch. Hospital, Mumbai 400008, India
Received 4 April 2012; Accepted 24 June 2012
Academic Editors: T. Hirata and G. Kouraklis
Copyright © 2012 Sangeeta Kini et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- A. Burns, Observations of Surgical Anatomy, Head and Neck, Thomas Roycee and Company, Edinburg, UK, 1811.
- F. R. Davey, S. Olson, A. S. Kurec, R. Eastman-Abaya, A. J. Gottlieb, and D. Y. Mason, “The immunophenotyping of extramedullary myeloid cell tumors in paraffin-embedded tissue sections,” American Journal of Surgical Pathology, vol. 12, no. 9, pp. 699–707, 1988.
- S. K. Kohl and P. Aoun, “Granulocytic sarcoma of the small intestine,” Archives of Pathology and Laboratory Medicine, vol. 130, no. 10, pp. 1570–1574, 2006.
- R. S. Neiman, M. Barcos, C. Berard, H. Bonner, R. Mann, R. E. Rydell, et al., “Granulocytic sarcoma: a clinicopathologicalstudyof 61 biopsiedcases,” Cancer, vol. 48, no. 6, pp. 1426–1437, 1981.
- R. E. Hutchison, A. S. Kurec, and F. R. Davey, “Granulocytic sarcoma,” Clinics in Laboratory Medicine, vol. 10, no. 4, pp. 889–901, 1990.
- D. Antic, I. Elezovic, A. Bogdanovic et al., “Isolated myeloid sarcoma of the gastrointestinal tract,” Internal Medicine, vol. 49, no. 9, pp. 853–856, 2010.
- T. Ghafoor, A. Zaidi, and I. Al Nassir, “Granulocytic sarcoma of the small intestine: an unusual presentation of acute myelogenous leukaemia,” Journal of the Pakistan Medical Association, vol. 60, no. 2, pp. 133–135, 2010.
- K. Yamauchi and M. Yasuda, “Comparison in treatments of nonleukemic granulocytic sarcoma: report of two cases and a review of 72 cases in the literature,” Cancer, vol. 94, no. 6, pp. 1739–1746, 2002.