- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Case Reports in Gastrointestinal Medicine
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 537697, 2 pages
Congenital Double Pylorus
Department of General Surgery, School of Clinical Medicine, Nelson Mandela School of Medicine, University of Kwazulu-Natal, Private Bag X3, Congella, 4013 Durban, South Africa
Received 20 June 2012; Accepted 24 July 2012
Academic Editors: A. Imagawa and R. Kochhar
Copyright © 2012 Ruvashni Naidoo and Bhugwan Singh. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- T. H. Hu, T. L. Tsai, C. C. Hsu, S. N. Lu, M. Hsiao, and C. S. Changchien, “Clinical characteristics of double pylorus,” Gastrointestinal Endoscopy, vol. 54, no. 4, pp. 464–470, 2001.
- B. K. P. Goh and H. K. Tan, “Double pylorus,” American Journal of Surgery, vol. 191, no. 4, pp. 515–516, 2006.
- A. V. Safatle-Ribeiro, U. Ribeiro Júnior, A. Habr-Gama, and J. J. Gama-Rodrigues, “Double pylorus: case report and review of the literature,” Revista do Hospital das Clínicas de Faculdade de Medicina da Universidade de São Paulo, vol. 54, no. 4, pp. 131–134, 1999.
- D. Ehrhardt, M. Löhr, and S. Liebe, “Double pylorus as a cause of gastrointestinal bleeding,” Journal of the Royal Society of Medicine, vol. 92, no. 5, pp. 253–254, 1999.
- T. Berrocal, I. Torres, J. Gutiérrez, C. Prieto, M. L. del Hoyo, and M. Lamas, “Congenital anomalies of the upper gastrointestinal tract,” Radiographics, vol. 19, no. 4, pp. 855–872, 1999.
- R. I. Macpherson, “Gastrointestinal tract duplications: clinical, pathologic, etiologic, and radiologic considerations,” Radiographics, vol. 13, no. 5, pp. 1063–1080, 1993.