- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Case Reports in Gastrointestinal Medicine
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 523154, 3 pages
Portal Hypertension in Childhood Bilateral Wilms' Tumor Survivor: An Excellent Indication for TIPS
1Department of the Mother and Child Health, Pediatric Surgery Unit, IRCCS Policlinico San Matteo Foundation and University of Pavia, Piazzale Golgi 2, 27100 Pavia, Italy
2Department of the Mother and Child Health, Pediatric Unit, IRCCS Policlinico San Matteo Foundation and Department of Internal Medicine University of Pavia, 27100 Pavia, Italy
3Unit of Interventional Radiology, IRCCS Policlinico San Matteo Foundation, 27100 Pavia, Italy
4Infectious Diseases Department, IRCCS Policlinico San Matteo Foundation and University of Pavia, 27100 Pavia, Italy
Received 13 February 2013; Accepted 17 March 2013
Academic Editors: S. Kikuchi, I. C. Lawrance, and J. Vecht
Copyright © 2013 Ghassan Nakib et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- P. J. McGrogan and S. Hodges, “Management and outcome of portal hypertension in children,” Current Paediatrics, vol. 11, no. 2, pp. 90–95, 2001.
- A. B. Warwick, J. A. Kalapurakal, S. S. Ou et al., “Portal hypertension in children with Wilms' tumor: a report from the national Wilms' tumor study group,” International Journal of Radiation Oncology Biology Physics, vol. 77, no. 1, pp. 210–216, 2010.
- A. Di Giorgio, R. Agazzi, D. Alberti, M. Colledan, and L. D'Antiga, “Feasibility and efficacy of transjugular intrahepatic portosystemic shunt (TIPS) in children,” Journal of Pediatric Gastroenterology and Nutrition, vol. 54, no. 5, pp. 594–600, 2012.
- J. M. Lorenz, “Placement of Transjugular Intrahepatic Portosystemic Shunts in Children,” Techniques in Vascular and Interventional Radiology, vol. 11, no. 4, pp. 235–240, 2008.
- K. T. Sadak, M. L. Ritchey, and J. S. Dome, “Paediatric genitourinary cancers and late effects of treatment,” Nature Reviews Urology, vol. 10, pp. 15–25, 2012.
- G. Pomier-Layrargues, L. Bouchard, M. Lafortune, J. Bissonnette, D. Guérette, and P. Perreault, “The transjugular intrahepatic portosystemic shunt in the treatment of portal hypertension: current status,” International Journal of Hepatology, vol. 2012, Article ID 167868, 12 pages, 2012.
- B. L. Shneider, J. Bosh, R. de Franchis, et al., “Portal Hypertension in children: expert pediatric opinion on the report of the Baveno V consensus workshop on methodology of diagnosis and therapy in portal hypertension,” Pediatric Transplantation, vol. 16, no. 5, pp. 426–437, 2012.
- R. L. Mulder, L. C. Kremer, B. G. Koot, et al., “Surveillance of hepatic late adverse effects in a large cohort of long-term survivors of childhood cancer: prevalence and risk factors,” European Journal of Cancer, vol. 49, no. 1, pp. 185–193, 2013.