- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Case Reports in Gastrointestinal Medicine
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 872987, 3 pages
Autoimmune Hepatitis: Diagnostic Dilemma in the Setting of Suspected Iron Overload
Department of Medicine, Clinical Center, Michigan State University, 788 Service Road, East Lansing, MI 48824, USA
Received 1 June 2013; Accepted 22 July 2013
Academic Editors: P. Abraham, A. J. Lembo, and E. Savarino
Copyright © 2013 In Chul An et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- E. L. Krawitt, “Autoimmune hepatitis,” The New England Journal of Medicine, vol. 354, no. 1, pp. 54–66, 2006.
- A. Makol, K. D. Watt, and V. R. Chowdhary, “Autoimmune hepatitis: a review of current diagnosis and treatment,” Hepatitis Research and Treatment, vol. 2011, Article ID 390916, 11 pages, 2011.
- H. Bell, A. Skinningsrud, N. Raknerud, and K. Try, “Serum ferritin and transferrin saturation in patients with chronic alcoholic and non-alcoholic liver diseases,” Journal of Internal Medicine, vol. 236, no. 3, pp. 315–322, 1994.
- C. Camaschella and E. Poggiali, “Towards explaining “unexplained hyperferrltlnemla”,” Haematologica, vol. 94, no. 3, pp. 307–309, 2009.
- T. Höhler, S. Leininger, H. Hköhler, P. Schirmacher, and P. Rgalle, “Heterozygosity for the hemochromatosis gene in liver diseases: prevalence and effects on liver histology,” Liver, vol. 20, no. 6, pp. 482–486, 2000.
- P. C. Santos, C. L. Dinardo, R. D. Cançado, I. T. Schettert, J. E. Krieger, and A. C. Pereira, “Non-HFE hemochromatosis,” Revista Brasileira de Hematologia e Hemoterapia, vol. 34, no. 4, pp. 311–316, 2012.