- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Case Reports in Hematology
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 194797, 5 pages
Multiple Myeloma of the Thyroid Cartilage
Department of Radiology, Mayo Clinic, Rochester, MN 55905, USA
Received 15 December 2011; Accepted 28 January 2012
Academic Editor: C. Imai
Copyright © 2012 Peter Kalina and Jeffrey B. Rykken. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- I. Aslan, H. Yenice, and N. Baserer, “An indolent course of multiple myeloma mimicking a solitary thyroid cartilage plasmacytoma,” European Archives of Oto-Rhino-Laryngology, vol. 259, no. 2, pp. 84–86, 2002.
- T. Shimada, M. Matsui, K. Ikebuchi et al., “Multiple myeloma involving the thyroid cartilage,” Auris Nasus Larynx, vol. 34, no. 2, pp. 277–279, 2007.
- C. W. Van Dyke, T. J. Masaryk, and P. Lavertu, “Multiple myeloma involving the thyroid cartilage,” American Journal of Neuroradiology, vol. 17, no. 3, pp. 570–572, 1996.
- R. Saad, S. Raab, Y. Liu, P. Pollice, and J. F. Silverman, “Plasmacytoma of the larynx diagnosed by fine-needle aspiration cytology: a case report,” Diagnostic Cytopathology, vol. 24, no. 6, pp. 408–411, 2001.
- M. Gross, R. Eliashar, P. Petrova, A. Goldfarb, and J. Y. Sichel, “Neck mass as primary manifestation of multiple myeloma originating in the thyroid cartilage,” Otolaryngology—Head and Neck Surgery, vol. 126, no. 3, pp. 326–328, 2002.
- J. Sosna, B. S. Slasky, O. Paltiel, G. Pizov, and E. Libson, “Multiple myeloma involving the thyroid cartilage: case report,” American Journal of Neuroradiology, vol. 23, no. 2, pp. 316–318, 2002.
- P. Kalina and J. Rykken, “Multiple myeloma of the thyroid cartilage,” Case Reports in Hematology, vol. 2012, no. 11, pp. 1–5, 2012.