- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Case Reports in Hematology
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 326127, 4 pages
Lymphoma of the Cervix
1Department of Surgery, Mater Dei Hospital, Msida MSD 2090, Malta
2Department of Pathology, Mater Dei Hospital, Msida MSD 2090, Malta
3Department of Obstetrics and Gynaecology, Mater Dei Hospital, Msida MSD 2090, Malta
Received 19 July 2012; Accepted 16 September 2012
Academic Editors: D. J. Allsup, M. Gentile, M.-C. Kyrtsonis, and R. Lowenthal
Copyright © 2012 Juanita Parnis et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- I. Carr, A. S. Hill, B. Hancock, and F. E. Neal, “Malignant lymphoma of the cervix uteri: histology and ultrastructure,” Journal of Clinical Pathology, vol. 29, no. 8, pp. 680–686, 1976.
- M. S. Basta and A. A. R. Andrawes, “Female genital tract lymphoma: a review of diagnosis and management,” Social Science Research Network. 2009.
- M. S. Thyagarajan, M. J. Dobson, and A. Biswas, “Appearance of uterine cervical lymphoma on MRI: a case report and review of the literature,” British Journal of Radiology, vol. 77, no. 918, pp. 512–515, 2004.
- G. Baijal, B. M. Vadiraja, D. Fernandes, and M. Vidyasagar, “Diffuse large B-cell lymphoma of the uterine cervix: a rare case managed novelly,” Journal of Cancer Research and Therapeutics, vol. 5, no. 2, pp. 140–142, 2009.
- R. Vang, L. J. Medeiros, C. S. Ha, and M. Deavers, “Non-Hodgkin's lymphomas involving the uterus: a clinicopathologic analysis of 26 cases,” Modern Pathology, vol. 13, no. 1, pp. 19–28, 2000.
- W. Y. Au, B. C. P. Chan, L. P. Chung, and C. Choy, “Primary B-cell lymphoma and lymphoma-like lesions of the uterine cervix,” American Journal of Hematology, vol. 73, no. 3, pp. 176–179, 2003.
- E. L. Stroh, P. C. Besa, J. D. Cox, L. M. Fuller, and F. F. Cabanillas, “Treatment of patients with lymphomas of the uterus or cervix with combination chemotherapy and radiation therapy,” Cancer, vol. 75, no. 9, pp. 2392–2399, 1995.
- L. H. Sehn, B. Berry, M. Chhanabhai et al., “The revised International Prognostic Index (R-IPI) is a better predictor of outcome than the standard IPI for patients with diffuse large B-cell lymphoma treated with R-CHOP,” Blood, vol. 109, no. 5, pp. 1857–1861, 2007.
- J. T. Geyer, J. A. Ferry, N. L. Harris, R. H. Young, J. A. Longtine, and L. R. Zukerberg, “Florid reactive lymphoid hyperplasia of the lower female genital tract (Lymphoma-like lesion): a benign condition that frequently harbors clonal immunoglobulin heavy chain gene rearrangements,” American Journal of Surgical Pathology, vol. 34, no. 2, pp. 161–168, 2010.
- M. J. S. Dyer, H. Ye, and P. G. Isaacson, “Primary lymphoma-like lesions of the uterine cervix; sheep in wolves' clothing,” British Journal of Haematology, vol. 153, no. 6, pp. 791–794, 2011.
- F. Heredia, M. Bravo, M. Pierotic, A. Majlis, and L. Carmona, “Neoadjuvant combined chemotherapy followed by external whole pelvic irradiation in two cases of primary extranodal non-Hodgkin's lymphoma of the uterine cervix,” Gynecologic Oncology, vol. 97, no. 1, pp. 285–287, 2005.