- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Case Reports in Hepatology
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 106383, 4 pages
Surviving Emphysematous Gastritis after Hepatectomy
1Department of Surgery, The University of Hong Kong, 102 Pokfulam Road, Hong Kong
2Department of Surgery, Queen Mary Hospital, The University of Hong Kong, 102 Pokfulam Road, Hong Kong
Received 24 January 2013; Accepted 25 February 2013
Academic Editors: R. T. Marinho, Y. Sugawara, and H. Uchiyama
Copyright © 2013 Harry Hok Yee Yu et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- E. Fraenkel, “Ueber einen fall von gastritis acuta emphysematosa wahrscheinlich mykotischen ursprungs,” Archiv für Pathologische Anatomie und Physiologie und für Klinische Medicin, vol. 118, no. 3, pp. 526–535, 1889.
- R. K. Lim, S. McKillop, P. J. Karanicolas, and L. Scott, “Massive gastric pneumatosis from pyloric stenosis,” Canadian Medical Association Journal, vol. 182, no. 5, p. E227, 2010.
- A. P. Carlson, J. W. H. Chan, L. H. Ketai, and G. B. Demarest, “Emphysematous gastritis in a severely burned patient: case report and literature review,” Journal of Trauma, vol. 62, no. 3, pp. 765–767, 2007.
- W. N. K. A. van Mook, S. van der Geest, M. L. M. J. Goessens, E. J. Schoon, and G. Ramsay, “Gas within the wall of the stomach due to emphysematous gastritis: case report and review,” European Journal of Gastroenterology and Hepatology, vol. 14, no. 10, pp. 1155–1160, 2002.
- M. Yalamanchili and W. Cady, “Emphysematous gastritis in a hemodialysis patient,” Southern Medical Journal, vol. 96, no. 1, pp. 84–88, 2003.
- C. M. Miller, S. Florman, L. Kim-Schluger et al., “Fulminant and fatal gas gangrene of the stomach in a healthy live liver donor,” Liver Transplantation, vol. 10, no. 10, pp. 1315–1319, 2004.
- H. L. Lee, H. C. Lee, H. R. Guo, W. C. Ko, and K. W. Chen, “Clinical significance and mechanism of gas formation of pyogenic liver abscess due to Klebsiella pneumoniae,” Journal of Clinical Microbiology, vol. 42, no. 6, pp. 2783–2785, 2004.
- T. H. Loi, J. Y. See, R. K. Diddapur, and J. R. Issac, “Emphysematous gastritis: a case report and a review of literature,” Annals of the Academy of Medicine Singapore, vol. 36, no. 1, pp. 72–73, 2007.
- P. J. Shipman and P. Drury, “Emphysematous gastritis: case report and literature review,” Australasian Radiology, vol. 45, no. 1, pp. 64–66, 2001.
- E. E. De Lange, V. S. Slutsky, S. Swanson, and H. A. Shaffer, “Computed tomography of emphysematous gastritis,” Journal of Computer Assisted Tomography, vol. 10, no. 1, pp. 139–141, 1986.