- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Citations to this Journal [7 citations: 7 articles]
Articles published in Case Reports in Hepatology have been cited 7 times. The following is a list of the 7 articles that have cited the articles published in Case Reports in Hepatology.
- R. Teschke, A. Wolff, C. Frenzel, and J. Schulze, “Review article: herbal hepatotoxicity - an update on traditional Chinese medicine preparations,” Alimentary Pharmacology & Therapeutics, 2014.
- Takaaki Nakashima, Yukihisa Takayama, Akihiro Nishie, Yoshiki Asayama, Shingo Baba, Youichi Yamashita, Ken Shirabe, Yuichiro Kubo, Tomoyuki Hida, and Hiroshi Honda, “Hepatocellular adenoma showing high uptake of 18F-fluorodeoxyglucose (FDG) via an increased expression of glucose transporter 2 (GLUT-2),” Clinical Imaging, 2014.
- Mitchell T. Smith, Benjamin Rase, Alyn Woods, James Trotter, Matt Gipson, Kimi Kondo, Charles Ray, and Janette Durham, “Risk of Hernia Incarceration following Transjugular Intrahepatic Portosystemic Shunt Placement,” Journal of Vascular and Interventional Radiology, vol. 25, no. 1, pp. 58–62, 2014.
- Ashley Walther, James Geller, Abigail Coots, Alexander Towbin, Jaimie Nathan, Maria Alonso, Rachel Sheridan, and Greg Tiao, “Multimodal Therapy Including Liver Transplantation for Hepatic Undifferentiated Embryonal Sarcoma,” Liver Transplantation, vol. 20, no. 2, pp. 191–199, 2014.
- Christopher G. Roth, and Donald G. Mitchell, “Hepatocellular Carcinoma and Other Hepatic Malignancies,” Radiologic Clinics of North America, 2014.
- Rashmi R. Shah, Joel Morganroth, and Devron R. Shah, “Hepatotoxicity of Tyrosine Kinase Inhibitors: Clinical and Regulatory Perspectives,” Drug Safety, vol. 36, no. 7, pp. 491–503, 2013.
- Colin F Spraggs, Chun-Fang Xu, and Christine M Hunt, “Genetic characterization to improve interpretation and clinical management of hepatotoxicity caused by tyrosine kinase inhibitors,” Pharmacogenomics, vol. 14, no. 5, pp. 541–554, 2013.