- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Citations to this Journal [7 citations: 7 articles]
Articles published in Case Reports in Immunology have been cited 7 times. The following is a list of the 7 articles that have cited the articles published in Case Reports in Immunology.
- Marcella Visentini, Carmine Tinelli, Stefania Colantuono, Monica Monti, Serena Ludovisi, Laura Gragnani, Milica Mitrevski, Jessica Ranieri, Elisa Fognani, Alessia Piluso, Massimo Granata, Mario U. Mondelli, Anna Linda Zignego, Massimo Fiorilli, and Milvia Casato, “,” Autoimmunity Reviews, 2015.
- Q. Akram, S. Knight, and R. Saravanan, “Bilateral scalp necrosis as a rare but devastating complication of giant cell arteritis,” Clinical Rheumatology, vol. 34, no. 1, pp. 185–187, 2015.
- N. Ontiveros, M. Y. Hardy, and F. Cabrera-Chavez, “Assessing of Celiac Disease and Nonceliac Gluten Sensitivity,” Gastroenterology Research and Practice, vol. 2015, pp. 1–13, 2015.
- Atul Kakar, Keyur Pipaliya, and Atul Gogia, “A rare combination: chylous polyserositis and autoimmune myelofibrosis as a presentation of systemic lupus erythematosus,” International Journal of Rheumatic Diseases, 2015.
- Robert A. Schwartz, Patrick H. McDonough, and Brian W. Lee, “Toxic epidermal necrolysis,” Journal of the American Academy of Dermatology, vol. 69, no. 2, pp. 187.e1–187.e16, 2013.
- Jason C. Kwong, Peter B. Ward, and Paul D. Johnson, “Cutaneous protothecosis in a patient with hypogammaglobulinemia,” Medical Mycology Case Reports, 2013.
- Aristo Vojdani, Datis Kharrazian, and Partha Mukherjee, “The Prevalence of Antibodies against Wheat and Milk Proteins in Blood Donors and Their Contribution to Neuroimmune Reactivities,” Nutrients, vol. 6, no. 1, pp. 15–36, 2013.