- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Case Reports in Infectious Diseases
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 214215, 2 pages
Typhoidal Tularemia: 2 Familial Cases
1Service des Maladies Infectieuses et Tropicales, Hôpital Saint-Jacques, 25030 Besançon Cedex, France
2CNR Francisella Tularensis, Université Joseph Fourier, BP217, 38043 Grenoble, France
Received 21 August 2012; Accepted 30 September 2012
Academic Editors: K. B. Bamford, R. Colodner, and S. Dogra
Copyright © 2012 J. F. Faucher et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- S. Mahy, P. Chavanet, L. Piroth et al., “Emergence of tularemia in France: paradigm of the Burgundy region,” International Journal of Infectious Diseases, vol. 15, no. 12, pp. e882–e883, 2011.
- M. Maurin, I. Pelloux, J. P. Brion, J. N. Del Banõ, and A. Picard, “Human tularemia in France,” Clinical Infectious Diseases, vol. 53, no. 10, pp. e133–e141, 2011.
- J. T. Cross and R. L. Penn, “Tularemia,” in Mandell, Douglas and Bennett's Principles and Practice of Infectious Diseases, G. L. Mandell, J. E. Benett, and R. Dolin, Eds., pp. 2393–2403, Churchill Linvingstone, 2000.
- D. Greco and E. Ninu, “A family outbreak of tularemia,” European Journal of Epidemiology, vol. 1, no. 3, pp. 232–233, 1985.
- A. Benlyazid, E. Lescanne, J. C. Borderon, and M. J. Ployet, “Cervicofacial manifestations of tularemia. Apropos of a familial case,” Annales d'Oto-Laryngologie et de Chirurgie Cervico Faciale, vol. 114, no. 3, pp. 80–83, 1997.
- E. Peker, A. Ayaydin, and N. Duran, “Familial tularaemia,” Indian Journal of Medical Microbiology, vol. 27, no. 3, pp. 272–275, 2009.
- M. Djordjevic-Spasic, A. Potkonjak, V. Kostic, B. Lako, and Z. Spasic, “Oropharyngeal tularemia in father and son after consumption of under-cooked rabbit meat,” Scandinavian Journal of Infectious Diseases, vol. 43, no. 11-12, pp. 977–981, 2011.
- S. Lang and M. Kleines, “Two at one blow: reemergence of tularemia in Upper Austria,” New Microbiologica, vol. 35, no. 3, pp. 349–352, 2012.
- H. Eliasson and E. Bäck, “Tularaemia in an emergent area in Sweden: an analysis of 234 cases in five years,” Scandinavian Journal of Infectious Diseases, vol. 39, no. 10, pp. 880–889, 2007.