- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Case Reports in Infectious Diseases
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 854704, 2 pages
Fine Needle Aspiration Cytology of Cysticercosis—A Case Report
Department of Pathology, JSS Medical College, JSS University, Karnataka, Mysore 570022, India
Received 30 March 2012; Accepted 25 June 2012
Academic Editors: A. Mangano, A. R. Marra, and S. Yazar
Copyright © 2012 S. Suchitha et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- S. Neelaiah, S. Neha, C. Qutubuddin, and A. Kalaivani, “Fine needle aspiration cytology of cysticercosis,” Acta Cytologica, vol. 54, no. 1, pp. 103–105, 2010.
- S. Nanjeevan, K. A. Vinod, and B. Arati, “Are all subcutaneous parasitic cysts cysticercosis?” Acta Cytologica, vol. 50, no. 1, pp. 114–115, 2006.
- D. K. Neelam and M. Kiran, “Fine-needle aspiration cytology of subcutaneous cysticercosis,” Diagnostic Cytopathology, vol. 7, no. 2, pp. 223–224, 1991.
- M. Gill, S. Dua, P. Gill, V. Gupta, S. Gupta, and R. Sen, “Cytomorphological spectrum of subcutaneous and intramuscular cysticercosis: a study of 22 cases,” Journal of Cytology, vol. 27, no. 4, pp. 123–126, 2010.
- A. Rajwanshi, S. Radhika, A. Das, N. Jayaram, and C. K. Banerjee, “Fine-needle aspiration cytology in the diagnosis of cysticercosis presenting as palpable nodules,” Diagnostic Cytopathology, vol. 7, no. 5, pp. 517–519, 1991.
- U. Handa, S. Garg, and H. Mohan, “Fine needle aspiration in the diagnosis of subcutaneous cysticercosis,” Diagnostic Cytopathology, vol. 36, no. 3, pp. 183–187, 2008.