- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Case Reports in Medicine
Volume 2011 (2011), Article ID 806723, 3 pages
Unilateral Pulmonary Artery Aplasia in a Pregnant Patient
1Division of Pulmonary, Critical Care, Allergy, and Sleep Medicine, Medical University of South Carolina, 96 Jonathan Lucas Street, CSB 812, MSC 630, Charleston, SC 29425, USA
2Scott & White Health System, Texas A&M HSC, Pulmonary 5C, 2401 S 31st Street, Temple, TX 76508, USA
Received 10 January 2011; Accepted 17 February 2011
Academic Editor: Reda E. Girgis
Copyright © 2011 Chitra Lal et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- A. Derk Jan Ten Harkel, N. A. Blom, and J. Ottenkamp, “Isolated unilateral absence of a pulmonary artery: a case report and review of the literature,” Chest, vol. 122, no. 4, pp. 1471–1477, 2002.
- W. R. Krall and Y. Ploy-Song-Sang, “Unilateral pulmonary artery aplasia presenting with chest pain and pleural effusion,” Southern Medical Journal, vol. 73, no. 2, pp. 233–236, 1980.
- W. H. Toews and G. Pappas, “Surgical management of absent right pulmonary artery with associated pulmonary hypertension,” Chest, vol. 84, no. 4, pp. 497–499, 1983.
- J. Deslauriers, P. Ugalde, S. Miro et al., “Adjustments in cardiorespiratory function after pneumonectomy: results of the pneumonectomy project,” Journal of Thoracic and Cardiovascular Surgery, vol. 141, no. 1, pp. 7–15, 2011.
- R. J. Stiller, S. Soberman, A. Turetsky, C. Lockwood, and R. Haddad, “Agenesis of the pulmonary artery: an unusual cause of dyspnea in pregnancy,” American Journal of Obstetrics and Gynecology, vol. 158, no. 1, pp. 172–173, 1988.