- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Case Reports in Medicine
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 215207, 3 pages
A Case of Disseminated Histoplasmosis Detected in Peripheral Blood Smear Staining Revealing AIDS at Terminal Phase in a Female Patient from Cameroon
Cliniques Universitaires des Montagnes, Bangangté, Cameroon
Received 28 August 2012; Revised 2 November 2012; Accepted 5 November 2012
Academic Editor: Ingo W. Husstedt
Copyright © 2012 Christine Mandengue Ebenye. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Javier Bava, and Alcides Troncoso, “Giemsa and Grocott in the recognition of Histoplasma capsulatum in blood smears,” Asian Pacific Journal of Tropical Biomedicine, vol. 3, no. 5, pp. 418–420, 2013.
- M. -A. Bouldouyre, L. Maisonneuve, T. -N. -H. Porcheret, and A. Delaval, “Diagnosing a case of disseminated histoplasmosis with a blood smear,” Medecine et Maladies Infectieuses, vol. 44, no. 3, pp. 131–133, 2014.