- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Case Reports in Medicine
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 253492, 2 pages
A Successful Collagenase and Hyaluronic Acid Topical Use Combined with Antibiotic Therapy in the Treatment of Ulcerative Lesions Arising on Tattoo
Department of Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgery, Sapienza University of Rome, Policlinico Umberto I, Viale del Policlinico, 155, 00161 Rome , Italy
Received 16 July 2012; Revised 17 September 2012; Accepted 26 September 2012
Academic Editor: J. W. M. Van der Meer
Copyright © 2012 Paolo Fioramonti et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- M. Falconi, G. Teti, M. Zago et al., “Influence of a commercial tattoo ink on protein production in human fibroblasts,” Archives of Dermatological Research, vol. 301, no. 7, pp. 539–547, 2009.
- N. Kluger, F. Plantier, P. Moguelet, and S. Fraitag, “Tattoos: natural history and histopathology of cutaneous reactions,” Annales de Dermatologie et de Venereologie, vol. 138, no. 2, pp. 146–154, 2011.
- J. Ramundo and M. Gray, “Collagenase for enzymatic debridement: a systematic review,” Journal of Wound, Ostomy and Continence Nursing, vol. 36, no. 6, pp. S4–S11, 2009.
- D. Hollander, T. Schmandra, and J. Windolf, “Using an esterified hyaluronan fleece to promote healing in difficult-to-treat wounds,” Journal of Wound Care, vol. 9, no. 10, pp. 463–466, 2000.
- H. G. Wisniewski, J. C. Hua, D. M. Poppers, D. Naime, J. Vilček, and B. N. Cronstein, “TNF/IL-1-inducible protein TSG-6 potentiates plasmin inhibition by inter-α-inhibitor and exerts a strong anti-inflammatory effect in vivo,” Journal of Immunology, vol. 156, no. 4, pp. 1609–1615, 1996.