- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Case Reports in Medicine
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 453560, 9 pages
Bizarre Parosteal Osteochondromatous Proliferation (Nora’s Lesion) of the Hand: A Report of Two Atypical Cases
1Orthopaedic Surgery and Traumatology Department, Hospital Universitari Vall d’Hebron,
Passeig Vall d’Hebron 119-129, 08035 Barcelona, Spain
2Hand Surgery Unit, Orthopaedic Surgery and Traumatology Department, Hospital Universitari Vall d’Hebron, Spain
3Hand Surgery, Institut Kaplan, Passeig de la Bonanova 9, 2n Pis, 2a Porta, 08022 Barcelona, Spain
4Orthopaedic Oncology Unit, Orthopaedic Surgery and Traumatology Department, Hospital Universitari Vall d’Hebron, Spain
Received 20 October 2012; Accepted 16 December 2012
Academic Editor: Mamede de Carvalho
Copyright © 2012 Sergi Barrera-Ochoa et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [4 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Cory J. Broehm, Gary M'Lady, Therese Bocklage, Stella Wenceslao, and David Chafey, “Bizarre parosteal osteochondromatous proliferation: a new cytogenetic subgroup characterized by inversion of chromosome 7,” Cancer Genetics, vol. 206, no. 11, pp. 402–405, 2013.
- Beverlie L. Ting, and Jesse B. Jupiter, “Recurrent Bizarre Parosteal Osteochondromatous Proliferation of the Ulna With Erosion of the Adjacent Radius: Case Report,” The Journal of Hand Surgery, 2013.
- Crystal Holmes, Palak Choksi, and James S. Wrobel, “Bizarre Parosteal Osteochondromatous Proliferation,” Journal of the American Podiatric Medical Association, vol. 105, no. 1, pp. 80–84, 2015.
- Soung Min Kim, Hoon Myoung, Sang Shin Lee, Yeon Sook Kim, and Suk Keun Lee, “Bizarre parosteal osteochondromatous proliferation in the lingual area of the mandibular body versus osteochondroma at the mandibular condyle,” World Journal of Surgical Oncology, vol. 14, no. 1, 2016.