- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Case Reports in Medicine
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 648683, 4 pages
Treatment of Chronic Posttraumatic Leg Injury Using Autologous Fat Graft
1U.O.C. Chirurgia Plastica, IRCCS Multimedica, Università Degla Studi di Milano, Sesto San Giovanni, 20089 Rozzano, Milano, Italy
2U.O. Chirurgia Plastica 2, Dipartimento di Medicina Traslazionale, Università Degli Studi di Milano e IRCCS Istituto Clinico Humanitas, 20089 Rozzano, Milano, Italy
Received 20 September 2012; Accepted 6 December 2012
Academic Editor: Jeffrey C. Wang
Copyright © 2012 Fabio Caviggioli et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- M. Klinger, M. Marazzi, D. Vigo, and M. Torre, “Fat injection for cases of severe burn outcomes: a new perspective of scar remodeling and reduction,” Aesthetic Plastic Surgery, vol. 32, no. 3, pp. 465–469, 2008.
- F. Caviggioli, F. Klinger, D. Forcellini et al., “Scar treatment by lipostructure,” Update in Plastic Surgery, vol. 2, pp. 51–53, 2009.
- F. Caviggioli, F. Klinger, F. Villani, C. Fossati, V. Vinci, and M. Klinger, “Correction of cicatricial ectropion by autologous fat graft,” Aesthetic Plastic Surgery, vol. 32, no. 3, pp. 555–557, 2008.
- M. Klinger, F. Caviggioli, V. Vinci, A. Salval, and F. Villani, “Treatment of chronic posttraumatic ulcers using autologous fat graft,” Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, vol. 126, no. 3, pp. 154e–155e, 2010.
- F. Caviggioli, F. Villani, D. Forcellini, V. Vinci, and F. Klinger, “Nipple resuscitation by lipostructure in burn sequelae and scar retraction,” Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, vol. 125, no. 4, pp. 174–176, 2010.
- F. Caviggioli, S. Giannasi, V. Vinci, G. Cornegliani, D. Levi, and P. Gaetani, “Five-year outcome of surgical treatment of migraine headaches,” Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, vol. 128, no. 5, pp. 564e–565e, 2011.
- F. Caviggioli, D. Forcellini, V. Vinci, G. Cornegliani, F. Klinger, and M. Klinger, “Employment of needles: a different technique for fat placement,” Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, vol. 130, pp. 373e–374e, 2012.
- F. Caviggioli, L. Maione, V. Vinci, and M. Klinger, “The most current algorithms for the treatment and prevention of hypertrophic scars and keloids,” Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, vol. 126, no. 3, pp. 1130–1131, 2010.
- F. Caviggioli, V. Vinci, A. Salval, and M. Klinger, “Human adipose-derived stem cells: isolation, characterization and applications in surgery,” ANZ Journal of Surgery, vol. 79, no. 11, p. 856, 2009.
- F. M. Klinger, F. Caviggioli, D. Forcellini et al., “Breast fistula repair after autologous fat graft: a case report,” Case Reports in Medicine, vol. 2011, Article ID 547387, 3 pages, 2011.
- F. Villani, F. Caviggioli, F. Klinger, L. Maione, and M. Klinger, “Fat graft before breast reconstruction by Latissimus Dorsi,” Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, vol. 126, no. 4, pp. 190e–192e, 2010.
- F. Caviggioli, L. Maione, D. Forcellini, F. Klinger, and M. Klinger, “Autologous fat graft in postmastectomy pain syndrome,” Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, vol. 128, pp. 349–352, 2011.
- P. A. Zuk, M. Zhu, H. Mizuno et al., “Multilineage cells from human adipose tissue: implications for cell-based therapies,” Tissue Engineering, vol. 7, no. 2, pp. 211–228, 2001.
- J. M. Gimble and M. E. Nuttall, “Bone and fat: old questions, new insights,” Endocrine, vol. 23, no. 2-3, pp. 183–188, 2004.
- H. X. Li, X. Luo, R. X. Liu, Y. J. Yang, and G. S. Yang, “Roles of Wnt/β-catenin signaling in adipogenic differentiation potential of adipose-derived mesenchymal stem cells,” Molecular and Cellular Endocrinology, vol. 291, no. 1-2, pp. 116–124, 2008.
- R. S. Tiǧli, S. Ghosh, M. M. Laha et al., “Comparative chondrogenesis of human cell sources in 3D scaffolds,” Journal of Tissue Engineering and Regenerative Medicine, vol. 3, no. 5, pp. 348–360, 2009.
- J. Lin, M. L. Lindsey, B. Zhu, C. M. Agrawal, and S. R. Bailey, “Effects of surface-modified scaffolds on the growth and differentiation of mouse adipose-derived stromal cells,” Journal of Tissue Engineering and Regenerative Medicine, vol. 1, no. 3, pp. 211–217, 2007.