- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Case Reports in Medicine
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 741653, 3 pages
Celiac Artery Thrombosis and Superior Mesenteric Artery Stenoses with Essential Thrombocythemia: A Case Report
1Department of Cardiovascular Surgery, Etlik Education and Research Hospital, 06020 Ankara, Turkey
2Department of General Surgery, Etlik Education and Research Hospital, 06020 Ankara, Turkey
Received 16 July 2012; Revised 7 November 2012; Accepted 20 November 2012
Academic Editor: Jagdish Butany
Copyright © 2012 Hasan Attila Keskin et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- I. G. Schoots, G. I. Koffeman, D. A. Legemate, M. Levi, and T. M. van Gulik, “Systematic review of survival after acute mesenteric ischaemia according to disease aetiology,” British Journal of Surgery, vol. 91, no. 1, pp. 17–27, 2004.
- J. B. Briére, “Essential thrombocythemia,” Orphanet Journal of Rare Diseases, vol. 2, no. 1, article 3, 2007.
- K. W. Johnston, T. F. Lindsay, P. M. Walker, and P. G. Kalman, “Mesenteric arterial bypass grafts: early and late results and suggested surgical approach for chronic and acute mesenteric ischemia,” Surgery, vol. 118, no. 1, pp. 1–7, 1995.
- C. W. Kim and J. W. Kim, “Celiac artery thrombosis and splenic infarction in a patient with protein s deficiency,” The Korean Journal of Gastroenterology, vol. 49, no. 6, pp. 390–394, 2007.
- K. Kasirajan, P. J. O'Hara, B. H. Gray et al., “Chronic mesenteric ischemia: open surgery versus percutaneous angioplasty and stenting,” Journal of Vascular Surgery, vol. 33, no. 1, pp. 63–71, 2001.
- M. Biebl, W. A. Oldenburg, R. Paz-Fumagalli, J. M. McKinney, and A. G. Hakaim, “Surgical and interventional visceral revascularization for the treatment of chronic mesenteric ischemia—when to prefer which?” World Journal of Surgery, vol. 31, no. 3, pp. 562–568, 2007.