- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Case Reports in Medicine
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 850509, 4 pages
Giant Cell Tumor of Rib Arising Anteriorly as a Large Inframammary Mass: A Case Report and Review of the Literature
1Division of Transplantation Surgery, Department of Surgery, Virginia Commonwealth University, P.O. Box 980057, Richmond,
VA 23298, USA
2Virginia Commonwealth University School of Medicine, 1101 E. Marshall Street, Richmond, VA 23298, USA
Received 9 July 2012; Accepted 8 November 2012
Academic Editor: Jeffrey C. Wang
Copyright © 2012 Amit Sharma and Amy E. Armstrong. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Midori Toda, Yoshiyuki Suehara, Keisuke Akaike, Taketo Okubo, Daisuke Kubota, Kenta Mukaihara, Kazuo Kaneko, Takashi Yao, Tatsuya Takagi, and Tsuyoshi Saito, “Giant-cell tumor of bone arising in the anterior rib with a positive expression of GPX-1: a case report and review of the literature,” International Cancer Conference Journal, 2013.
- Felicity Meikle, and Glenn McKay, “Giant cell tumour of the rib: an unusual location for an impressive tumour,” ANZ Journal of Surgery, 2013.