- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Case Reports in Medicine
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 904729, 9 pages
Optical, Spectroscopic, and Doppler Evaluation of “Normal” and “Abnormal” Reflexology Areas in Lumbar Vertebral Pathology: A Case Study
1Department of Biophysics, All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Ansarinagar, New Delhi 110 029, India
2School of Medical Science and Technology, Indian Institute of Technology, West Bengal, Kharagpur 721 302, India
3Chilakapati Laboratory, ACTREC, Tata Memorial Center, Kharghar, Navi Mumbai 410210, India
Received 5 June 2012; Revised 14 November 2012; Accepted 14 November 2012
Academic Editor: Arduino A. Mangoni
Copyright © 2012 Krishna Dalal et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Krishna Dalal, D. Elanchezhiyan, Raunak Das, Devjyoti Dalal, Ravindra Mohan Pandey, Subhamoy Chatterjee, Ashish Datt Upadhyay, V. Bharathi Maran, and Jyotirmoy Chatterjee, “Noninvasive Characterisation of Foot Reflexology Areas by Swept Source-Optical Coherence Tomography in Patients with Low Back Pain,” Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine, vol. 2013, pp. 1–11, 2013.
- Krishna Dalal, V. Bharathi Maran, Ravindra M. Pandey, and Manjari Tripathi, “Determination of Efficacy of Reflexology in Managing Patients with Diabetic Neuropathy: A Randomized Controlled Clinical Trial,” Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine, vol. 2014, pp. 1–11, 2014.