- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Case Reports in Medicine
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 941578, 3 pages
Necrotizing Fasciitis of the Cervical Region following Extravasation Injury
Department of Plastic, Aesthetic and Reconstructive Surgery, Meram Medical Faculty, Necmettin Erbakan University, 42090 Konya, Turkey
Received 15 September 2012; Revised 6 October 2012; Accepted 24 October 2012
Academic Editor: A. Chow
Copyright © 2012 Ayşe Özlem Gündeşlioğlu and Emine Çiğdem Özen. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- T. Shimizu and Y. Tokuda, “Necrotizing fasciitis,” Internal Medicine, vol. 49, no. 12, pp. 1051–1057, 2010.
- P. D. Grabietz and J. P. A. Nicolai, “Necrotizing fasciitis in the head and neck region: a case report,” European Journal of Plastic Surgery, vol. 30, no. 6, pp. 283–286, 2008.
- A. G. Angoules, G. Kontakis, E. Drakoulakis, G. Vrentzos, M. S. Granick, and P. V. Giannoudis, “Necrotising fasciitis of upper and lower limb: a systematic review,” Injury, vol. 38, supplement 2, pp. S19–S22, 2007.
- W. Gibboney and J. A. Lemons, “Necrotizing fasciitis of the scalp in neonates,” American Journal of Perinatology, vol. 3, no. 1, pp. 58–60, 1986.
- PMPR 652, “Extravasation Injuries,” http://www.uic.edu/classes/pmpr/pmpr652/Final/bressler/extrainj.html. 23.10.2012.