- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Case Reports in Medicine
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 563019, 4 pages
Parapharyngeal Neck Schwannomas with Unusual Vascular Displacement
Mallinckrodt Institute of Radiology, Washington University School of Medicine in St. Louis, MO, USA
Received 3 April 2013; Accepted 22 July 2013
Academic Editor: David W. Eisele
Copyright © 2013 Kiran Sargar. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- P. M. Som and H. D. Curtin, Head and Neck Imaging, Mosby, St. Louis, Mo, USA, 4th edition.
- C. W. Cummings, B. H. Haughey, J. R. Thomas, L. A. Harker, and P. W. Flint, Cummings: Otolaryngology: Head and Neck Surgery, Mosby, St. Louis, Mo, USA, 4th edition.
- C. G. Gourin and J. T. Johnson, “Parapharyngeal space tumors,” eMedicine, Otolaryngology and Facial plastic surgery, http://emedicine.medscape.com/article/849385-overview.
- M. Chaaban and K. M. Stenson, “Carotid body tumors,” eMedicine, Otolaryngology and Facial plastic surgery, http://emedicine.medscape.com/article/1575155-overview.
- D. T. Kehagias, E. C. Bourekas, and G. A. Christoforidis, “Schwannoma of the vagus nerve,” The American Journal of Roentgenology, vol. 177, no. 3, pp. 720–721, 2001.
- P. M. Som, M. Sacher, A. L. Stollman, H. F. Biller, and W. Lawson, “Common tumors of the parapharyngeal space: refined imaging diagnosis,” Radiology, vol. 169, no. 1, pp. 81–85, 1988.