- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Case Reports in Medicine
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 760543, 5 pages
Missed Lung Cancers on the Scout View: Do We Look Every Time?
1Department of Radiology, Horton Hospital, Oxford University Hospitals NHS Trust, Oxford OX16 9AL, UK
2Department of Radiology, Churchill Hospital, Oxford University Hospitals NHS Trust, Oxford OX3 7LE, UK
Received 8 September 2013; Accepted 10 December 2013
Academic Editor: Martin G. Mack
Copyright © 2013 Sarfraz Ahmed Nazir et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- D. J. Aronberg, “Techniques,” in Computed Body Tomography, J. K. T. Lee, S. S. Sagel, and R. J. Stanley, Eds., pp. 9–36, Raven Press, New York, NY, USA, 1983.
- L. D. Cromwell, L. A. Mack, and J. W. Loop, “CT ScoutView for skull fracture: substitute for skull films?” American Journal of Neuroradiology, vol. 3, no. 4, pp. 421–423, 1982.
- R. N. Sener, G. T. Ripeckyj, P. M. Otto, R. A. Rauch, and J. R. Jinkins, “Recognition of abnormalities on computed scout images in CT examinations of the head and spine,” Neuroradiology, vol. 35, no. 3, pp. 229–231, 1993.
- S. A. Emamian, E. C. Dubovsky, L. G. Vezina, W. Carter, and D. I. Bulas, “CT scout films: don't forget to look!,” Pediatric Radiology, vol. 33, no. 8, pp. 535–539, 2003.