- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Case Reports in Medicine
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 981232, 4 pages
Adult Onset Still’s Disease: A Case Report with a Rare Clinical Manifestation and Pathophysiological Correlations
1Interstitial Lung Disease Unit, Thoracic Medicine Department, University Hospital of Heraklion, 71110 Heraklion, Crete, Greece
2Department of Rheumatology, University Hospital of Heraklion, 71110 Heraklion, Crete, Greece
Received 5 October 2012; Accepted 20 December 2012
Academic Editor: Stephen P. Peters
Copyright © 2013 Katerina M. Antoniou et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Katerina D. Samara, Giorgos Papadogiannis, Andrew G. Nicholson, Eleutherios Magkanas, Konstantinos Stylianou, Nikolaos Siafakas, and Katerina M. Antoniou, “A Patient Presenting with Bilateral Lung Lesions, Pleural Effusion, and Proteinuria,” Case Reports in Medicine, vol. 2013, pp. 1–4, 2013.
- Mathieu Gerfaud-Valentin, Yvan Jamilloux, Jean Iwaz, and Pascal Sève, “Adult-onset Still’s disease,” Autoimmunity Reviews, 2014.