- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Case Reports in Medicine
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 285479, 3 pages
Cardiac Hemangioma of RVOT in a Patient with Atypical Chest Pain
1Cardiovascular Research Center, Modarres Hospital, Shahid Beheshti University of Medical Sciences, Saadat Abad, Kaj Square, Tehran 22074088, Iran
2Cardiovascular Research Center and, Department of Cardiovascular Surgery, Modarres Hospital, Shahid Beheshti University of Medical Sciences, Tehran 4739, Iran
3Student Scientific Research Center (SSRC), Tehran University of Medical Sciences (TUMS), Tehran 14155-6537, Iran
4Department of Pathology, Modarres Hospital, Shahid Beheshti University of Medical Sciences, Tehran 19857-17443, Iran
Received 27 February 2014; Accepted 29 April 2014; Published 8 July 2014
Academic Editor: Jagdish Butany
Copyright © 2014 Hossein Vakili et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- R. Straus and R. Merliss, “Primary tumors of the heart,” Archives of Pathology & Laboratory Medicine, vol. 39, pp. 74–78, 1945.
- K. Reynen, “Frequency of primary tumors of the heart,” American Journal of Cardiology, vol. 77, no. 1, p. 107, 1996.
- C. Eftychiou and L. Antoniades, “Cardiac hemangioma in the left ventricle and brief review of the literature,” Journal of Cardiovascular Medicine, vol. 10, no. 7, pp. 565–567, 2009.
- S. Kojima, M. Sumiyoshi, S. Suwa et al., “Cardiac hemangioma: a report of two cases and review of the literature,” Heart and Vessels, vol. 18, no. 3, pp. 153–156, 2003.
- J. E. Thomas, A. T. Eror, M. Kenney, and J. Caravalho Jr., “Asymptomatic right atrial cavernous hemangioma: a case report and review of the literature,” Cardiovascular Pathology, vol. 13, no. 6, pp. 341–344, 2004.
- T. E. Palmer, D. D. Tresch, and L. I. Bonchek, “Spontaneous resolution of a large, cavernous hemangioma of the heart,” American Journal of Cardiology, vol. 58, no. 1, pp. 184–185, 1986.
- G. Perk, J. Yim, M. Varkey, S. B. Colvin, P. A. Tunick, and I. Kronzon, “Cardiac cavernous hemangioma,” Journal of the American Society of Echocardiography, vol. 18, no. 9, p. 979, 2005.
- C. Brizard, C. Latremouille, V. A. Jebara et al., “Cardiac hemangiomas,” Annals of Thoracic Surgery, vol. 56, no. 2, pp. 390–394, 1993.
- F. M. Oueida, R. C. Lui, M. A. Al-Refae, and H. M. Al-Omran, “Left ventricular hemangioma,” Asian Cardiovascular & Thoracic Annals, vol. 22, no. 1, pp. 77–79, 2014.