- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Citations to this Journal [7 citations: 7 articles]
Articles published in Case Reports in Nephrology have been cited 7 times. The following is a list of the 7 articles that have cited the articles published in Case Reports in Nephrology.
- Paraskevi Theofilou, “Quality of Life: Definition and Measurement,” Europe’s Journal of Psychology, vol. 9, no. 1, pp. 150–162, 2013.
- Paraskevi Theofilou, Clairy Synodinou, and Helen Panagiotaki, “Undergoing Haemodialysis: A Qualitative Study to Investigate the Lived Experiences of Patients,” Europe’s Journal of Psychology, vol. 9, no. 1, pp. 19–32, 2013.
- Paraskevi Theofilou, “Sociodemographic and Clinical Determinants of Quality of Life and Health Representations in Greek Patients With Multiple Sclerosis,” Europe’s Journal of Psychology, vol. 9, no. 1, pp. 33–50, 2013.
- Pasquale Esposito, Teresa Rampino, Marilena Gregorini, Gianluca Fasoli, Gabriella Gamba, and Antonio Dal Canton, “Renal diseases in haemophilic patients: pathogenesis and clinical management,” European Journal of Haematology, 2013.
- Dibyabhaba Pradhan, Vani Priyadarshini, Manne Munikumar, Sandeep Swargam, Amineni Umamaheswari, and Aparna Bitla, “ Para-(benzoyl)-phenylalanine as a potential inhibitor against LpxC of Leptospira spp.: homology modeling, docking, and molecular dynamics study ,” Journal of Biomolecular Structure and Dynamics, pp. 1–15, 2013.
- U. H. Okafor, and E. Aneke, “Outcome and Challenges of Kidney Transplant in Patients with Sickle Cell Disease,” Journal of Transplantation, vol. 2013, pp. 1–8, 2013.
- Jolina Pamela Santos, Zaher Hamadeh, and Naheed Ansari, “Cerebrovascular Accident Secondary to Paradoxical Embolism Following Arteriovenous Graft Thrombectomy,” Case Reports in Nephrology, vol. 2012, pp. 1–3, 2012.