- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Case Reports in Neurological Medicine
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 742125, 2 pages
A Patient Developed Painful Muscle Cramps due to Overeating Mangos
Clinical Research Center, Osaka Health Science University, 1-9-27 Tenma, Kita-Ku, Osaka 530-0043, Japan
Received 4 June 2012; Accepted 18 September 2012
Academic Editors: Y. Iwasaki, J. Lazareff, and N. S. Litofsky
Copyright © 2012 Kazuo Abe. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- L. Márquez, B. García-Bueno, J. L. M. Madrigal, and J. C. Leza, “Mangiferin decreases inflammation and oxidative damage in rat brain after stress,” European Journal of Nutrition, vol. 51, no. 6, pp. 729–739, 2012.
- T. M. Miller and R. B. Layzer, “Muscle cramps,” Muscle and Nerve, vol. 32, no. 4, pp. 431–442, 2005.
- R. J. Maughan, “Exercise-induced muscle cramp: a prospective biochemical study in marathon runners.,” Journal of sports sciences, vol. 4, no. 1, pp. 31–34, 1986.
- R. Rüdel and F. Lehmann-Horn, “Workshop report. Paramyotonia, potassium-aggravated myotonias and periodic paralyses,” Neuromuscular Disorders, vol. 7, no. 2, pp. 127–132, 1997.
- R. W. Orrell, K. Jurkat-Rott, F. Lehmann-Horn, and R. J. M. Lane, “Familial cramp due to potassium-aggravated myotonia,” Journal of Neurology Neurosurgery and Psychiatry, vol. 65, no. 4, pp. 569–572, 1998.