- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Case Reports in Neurological Medicine
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 748601, 3 pages
A Rare Case of Adult Medulloblastoma with Spinal Metastasis
1Department of Neurosurgery, Hôpital des Spécialités, Rabat, Morocco
2Department of Pathology, Hôpital des Spécialités, Rabat, Morocco
Received 11 July 2012; Accepted 2 September 2012
Academic Editors: A. Fasano and M. Turgut
Copyright © 2012 K. Quenum et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- U. Abacioglu, O. Uzel, M. Sengoz, S. Turkan, and A. Ober, “Medulloblastoma in adults: treatment results and prognostic factors,” International Journal of Radiation Oncology Biology Physics, vol. 54, no. 3, pp. 855–860, 2002.
- P. R. Algra, T. Postma, C. J. Van Groeningen, P. Van der Valk, J. L. Bloem, and J. Valk, “MR imaging of skeletal metastases from medulloblastoma,” Skeletal Radiology, vol. 21, no. 7, pp. 425–430, 1992.
- A. W. Chan, N. J. Tarbell, P. M. Black et al., “Adult medulloblastoma: prognostic factors and patterns of relapse,” Neurosurgery, vol. 47, no. 3, pp. 623–631, 2000.
- C. G. Eberhart, K. J. Cohen, T. Tihan, P. T. Goldthwaite, and P. C. Burger, “Medulloblastomas with systemic metastases: evaluation of tumor histopathology and clinical behavior in 23 patients,” Journal of Pediatric Hematology/Oncology, vol. 25, no. 3, pp. 198–203, 2003.
- A. Mazloom, A. H. Zangeneh, and A. C. Paulino, “Prognostic factors after extraneural metastasis of medulloblastoma,” International Journal of Radiation Oncology Biology Physics, vol. 78, no. 1, pp. 72–78, 2010.
- M. Tripathi, N. Jain, A. Jaimini et al., “Demonstration of diffuse leptomeningeal metastasis in a treated case of medulloblastoma with F-18 FDG PET/CT,” Clinical Nuclear Medicine, vol. 34, no. 8, pp. 530–532, 2009.
- P. Chiewvit, N. Danchaivijitr, K. Sirivitmaitrie, S. Chiewvit, and K. Thephamongkhol, “Does magnetic resonance imaging give value-added than bone scintigraphy in the detection of vertebral metastasis?” Journal of the Medical Association of Thailand, vol. 92, no. 6, pp. 818–829, 2009.
- L. Riffaud, S. Saikali, E. Leray et al., “Survival and prognostic factors in a series of adults with medulloblastomas,” Journal of Neurosurgery, vol. 111, no. 3, pp. 478–487, 2009.
- L. J. Kunschner, J. Kuttesch, K. Hess, and W. K. A. Yung, “Survival and recurrence factors in adult medulloblastoma: the M.D. Anderson Cancer Center experience from 1978 to 1998,” Neuro-Oncology, vol. 3, no. 3, pp. 167–173, 2001.
- D. H. Mahoney, C. P. Steuber, J. F. Sandbach, and D. J. Fernbach, “Extraneural metastases from medulloblastoma: long-term survival after sequentially scheduled chemotherapy and radiotherapy,” Medical and Pediatric Oncology, vol. 14, no. 6, pp. 329–331, 1986.
- A. Frankel, Q. Lau, and S. Olson, “Lymph node metastasis of medulloblastoma in a young adult,” Journal of Clinical Neuroscience, vol. 16, no. 11, pp. 1485–1486, 2009.
- L. Gandola, M. Massimino, G. Cefalo et al., “Hyperfractionated accelerated radiotherapy in the Milan strategy for metastatic medulloblastoma,” Journal of Clinical Oncology, vol. 27, no. 4, pp. 566–571, 2009.