- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Case Reports in Obstetrics and Gynecology
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 106892, 3 pages
Ruptured Ectopic Pregnancy in Caesarean Section Scar: A Case Report
1Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Dr. Rajendra Prasad Government Medical College Kangra at Tanda, Himachal Pradesh 176001, India
2Department of Anesthesia, Dr. Rajendra Prasad Government Medical College Kangra at Tanda, Himachal Pradesh 176001, India
Received 22 August 2012; Accepted 27 September 2012
Academic Editors: E. F. C. Murta, E. C. Nwosu, and I. M. Usta
Copyright © 2012 Kamal Singh et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- A. Ash, A. Smith, and D. Maxwell, “Caesarean scar pregnancy,” British Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology, vol. 114, no. 3, pp. 253–263, 2007.
- D. L. Fylstra, T. Pound-Chang, M. G. Miller, A. Cooper, and K. M. Miller, “Ectopic pregnancy within a cesarean delivery scar: a case report,” American Journal of Obstetrics and Gynecology, vol. 187, no. 2, pp. 302–304, 2002.
- Y. Vial, P. Petignat, and P. Hohlfeld, “Pregnancy in a cesarean scar,” Ultrasound in Obstetrics and Gynecology, vol. 16, no. 6, pp. 592–593, 2000.
- M. Arslan, O. Pata, T. U. K. Dilek, A. Aktas, M. Aban, and S. Dilek, “Treatment of viable cesarean scar ectopic pregnancy with suction curettage,” International Journal of Gynecology and Obstetrics, vol. 89, no. 2, pp. 163–166, 2005.
- M. A. Rotas, S. Haberman, and M. Levgur, “Cesarean scar ectopic pregnancies,” Obstetrics and Gynecology, vol. 107, no. 6, pp. 1373–1381, 2006.
- R. Maymon, R. Halperin, S. Mendlovic, D. Schneider, and A. Herman, “Ectopic pregnancies in a caesarean scar: review of the medical approach to an iatrogenic complication,” Human Reproduction Update, vol. 10, no. 6, pp. 515–523, 2004.
- R. Haimov-Kochman, Y. Sciaky-Tamir, N. Yanai, and S. Yagel, “Conservative management of two ectopic pregnancies implanted in previous uterine scars,” Ultrasound in Obstetrics and Gynecology, vol. 19, no. 6, pp. 616–619, 2002.