- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Case Reports in Obstetrics and Gynecology
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 134603, 4 pages
Imaging of Postpartum Ovarian Vein Thrombosis
1Department of Radiology, Medical Faculty, Bezmialem Vakif University, 34093 Istanbul, Turkey
2Department of Gynecology and Obstetrics, Medical Faculty, Bezmialem Vakif University, 34093 Istanbul, Turkey
Received 8 September 2012; Accepted 26 September 2012
Academic Editors: K. Nasu and K. Takeuchi
Copyright © 2012 Mehmet Bilgin et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- L. K. Quane, D. D. Kidney, and A. J. Cohen, “Unusual causes of ovarian vein thrombosis as revealed by CT and sonography,” American Journal of Roentgenology, vol. 171, no. 2, pp. 487–490, 1998.
- G. Basili, N. Romano, M. Bimbi, L. Lorenzetti, D. Pietrasanta, and O. Goletti, “Postpartum ovarian vein thrombosis,” Journal of the Society of Laparoendoscopic Surgeons, vol. 15, pp. 268–271, 2011.
- X. Ortín Font, A. Ugarriza, R. M. Espax et al., “Postpartum ovarian vein thrombosis,” Thrombosis and Haemostasis, vol. 93, no. 5, pp. 1004–1005, 2005.
- M. C. Mintz, D. W. Levy, L. Axel et al., “Puerperal ovarian vein thrombosis: MR diagnosis,” American Journal of Roentgenology, vol. 149, no. 6, pp. 1273–1274, 1987.
- S. J. Savader, R. R. Otero, and B. L. Savader, “Puerperal ovarian vein thrombosis: evaluation with CT, US, and MR imaging,” Radiology, vol. 167, no. 3, pp. 637–639, 1988.
- V. Virmani, R. Kaza, A. Sadaf, N. Fasih, and M. Fraser-Hill, “Ultrasound, computed tomography, and magnetic resonance imaging of ovarian vein thrombosis in obstetrical and nonobstetrical Patients,” Canadian Association of Radiologists Journal, vol. 63, pp. 109–118, 2012.
- M. A. Kominiarek and J. U. Hibbard, “Postpartum ovarian vein thrombosis: an update,” Obstetrical and Gynecological Survey, vol. 61, no. 5, pp. 337–342, 2006.
- Y. Ranchoup, F. Thony, S. Dal Soglio et al., “Puerperal ovarian vein thrombophlebitis with clot protrusion into the inferior vena cava. Evaluation with US, CT and MR imaging,” Journal de Radiologie, vol. 79, no. 2, pp. 127–131, 1998.
- D. Mwickier, A. T. Setiawan, R. S. Evans et al., “Imaging of puerperal septic thrombophlebitis: prospective comparison of MR imaging, CT, and sonography,” American Journal of Roentgenology, vol. 169, no. 4, pp. 1039–1043, 1997.
- B. Martin, G. P. Mulopulos, and P. J. Bryan, “MRI of puerperal ovarian-vein thrombosis (case report),” American Journal of Roentgenology, vol. 147, no. 2, pp. 291–292, 1986.