- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Case Reports in Obstetrics and Gynecology
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 213169, 3 pages
Rupture of Ovarian Pregnancy in a Woman with Low Beta-hCG Levels
Department of Obstetrics, Gynaecology and Urology, Sapienza University of Rome, Viale del Policlinico 155, 00161 Rome, Italy
Received 24 September 2012; Accepted 23 October 2012
Academic Editors: A. Ohkuchi and S. Salhan
Copyright © 2012 Serena Resta et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- F. Odejinmi, M. I. Rizzuto, R. MacRae, O. Olowu, and M. Hussain, “Diagnosis and laparoscopic management of 12 consecutive cases of ovarian pregnancy and review of literature,” Journal of Minimally Invasive Gynecology, vol. 16, no. 3, pp. 354–359, 2009.
- F. Plotti, A. Di Giovanni, C. Oliva, F. Battaglia, and G. Plotti, “Bilateral ovarian pregnancy after intrauterine insemination and controlled ovarian stimulation,” Fertility and Sterility, vol. 90, no. 5, pp. 2015.e3–2015.e5, 2008.
- S. Panda, L. M. Darlong, S. Singh, and T. Borah, “Case report of a primary ovarian pregnancy in a primigravida,” Journal of Human Reproductive Sciences, vol. 2, no. 2, pp. 90–92, 2009.
- D. F. Brennan, S. Kwatra, M. Kelly, and M. Dunn, “Chronic ectopic pregnancy—two cases of acute rupture despite negative βhCG,” Journal of Emergency Medicine, vol. 19, no. 3, pp. 249–254, 2000.
- D. Jurkovic and D. Mavrelos, “Catch me if you scan: ultrasound diagnosis of ectopic pregnancy,” Ultrasound in Obstetrics and Gynecology, vol. 30, no. 1, pp. 1–7, 2007.
- F. Odejinmi, M. Sangrithi, and O. Olowu, “Operative laparoscopy as the mainstay method in management of hemodynamically unstable patients with ectopic pregnancy,” Journal of Minimally Invasive Gynecology, vol. 18, no. 2, pp. 179–183, 2011.