- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Case Reports in Obstetrics and Gynecology
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 218126, 2 pages
Degenrative Fibroid and Sclerosing Peritonitis
Department of Obstetrics and Gynaecology, Doncaster Royal Infirmary Hospital, Armthorpe Road, Doncaster DN2 5LT, UK
Received 2 March 2012; Accepted 7 June 2012
Academic Editors: K. Nasu, L. Nilas, and E. Vaisbuch
Copyright © 2012 Michael Critchley et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- H. Levavi, G. Sabah, M. Heifetz, and M. Feinmesser, “Sclerosing peritonitis associated with bilateral luteinized thecoma, linked to anticonvulsant therapy,” European Journal of Gynaecological Oncology, vol. 30, no. 6, pp. 695–700, 2009.
- F. Carbonnel, F. Barrie, L. Beaugerie et al., “Sclerosing peritonitis: a report of 10 cases,” Gastroenterologie Clinique et Biologique, vol. 19, no. 11, pp. 876–882, 1995.
- P. Holland, “Sclerosing encapsulating peritonitis in chronic ambulatory peritoneal dialysis,” Clinical Radiology, vol. 41, no. 1, pp. 19–23, 1990.
- R. F. Reginella and J. H. Sumkin, “Sclerosing peritonitis associated with luteinized thecomas,” American Journal of Roentgenology, vol. 167, no. 2, pp. 512–513, 1996.
- S. C. Vieira, L. G. dos Santos, F. J. D. S. M. Cruz, W. M. Gonçalves, and S. D. F. V. C. B. Rocha, “Sclerosing peritonitis associated with luteinized thecoma and elevated serum CA 125 levels: case report,” Sao Paulo Medical Journal, vol. 126, no. 2, pp. 123–125, 2008.