- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Case Reports in Obstetrics and Gynecology
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 239352, 3 pages
Laparoscopic Salpingectomy for Isolated Fallopian Tube Torsion in the Third Trimester
Department of Obstetrics and Gynaecology, Gosford Hospital, Gosford, NSW 2250, Australia
Received 5 July 2012; Accepted 27 August 2012
Academic Editors: E. Cosmi and A. Ohkuchi
Copyright © 2012 R. P. Duncan and M. M. Shah. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- H. Işçi, N. Güdücü, G. Gönenç, and A. Y. Basgul, “Isolated tubal torsion in pregnancy—a rare case,” Clinical and Experimental Obstetrics and Gynecology, vol. 38, no. 3, pp. 272–273, 2011.
- G. Comerci, F. M. Colombo, M. Stefanetti, and G. Grazia, “Isolated fallopian tube torsion: a rare but important event for women of reproductive age,” Fertility and Sterility, vol. 90, no. 4, pp. 1198.e23–1198.e25, 2008.
- C. F. Yen, S. L. Lin, W. Murk et al., “Risk analysis of torsion and malignancy for adnexal masses during pregnancy,” Fertility and Sterility, vol. 91, no. 5, pp. 1895–1902, 2009.
- A. Ten Cate, S. Han, A.-S. Vliegen, L. Lewi, J. Verhaeghe, and F. Claus, “Conservative surgery for left-sided isolated tubal torsion in pregnancy,” JBR-BTR, vol. 94, no. 4, pp. 212–213, 2011.
- M. Tracey and H. S. Fletcher, “Appendicitis in pregnancy,” American Surgeon, vol. 66, no. 6, pp. 555–560, 2000.
- O. Taskin, M. Birincioglu, A. Aydin et al., “The effects of twisted ischaemic adnexa managed by detorsion on ovarian viability and histology: an ischaemia-reperfusion rodent model,” Human Reproduction, vol. 13, no. 10, pp. 2823–2827, 1998.
- N. T. Kizer and M. A. Powell, “Surgery in the pregnant patient,” Clinical Obstetrics and Gynecology, vol. 54, no. 4, pp. 633–641, 2011.
- C. A. Walsh, T. Tang, and S. R. Walsh, “Laparoscopic versus open appendicectomy in pregnancy: a systematic review,” International Journal of Surgery, vol. 6, no. 4, pp. 339–344, 2008.