- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Case Reports in Obstetrics and Gynecology
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 485863, 2 pages
Small Bowel Ischemia due to Jejunum Volvulus in Pregnancy: A Case Report
1Second Department of Surgery, Aretaieion University Hospital, 76 Vas. Sofias Avenue, 11528 Athens, Greece
2First Department of Anesthesiology, Aretaieion University Hospital, 76 Vas. Sofias Avenue, 11528 Athens, Greece
3First Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Aretaieion University Hospital, 76 Vas. Sofias Avenue, 11528 Athens, Greece
Received 30 October 2012; Accepted 2 December 2012
Academic Editors: L. Nilas, M. A. Osmanagaoglu, and J.-C. Shih
Copyright © 2012 Ioannis Vassiliou et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- A. Gaikwad, D. Ghongade, and P. Kittad, “Fatal midgut volvulus: a rare cause of gestational intestinal obstruction,” Abdominal Imaging, vol. 35, no. 3, pp. 288–290, 2010.
- A. Unal, S. E. Sayharman, L. Ozel et al., “Acute abdomen in pregnancy requiring surgical management: a 20-case series,” European Journal of Obstetrics Gynecology and Reproductive Biology, vol. 159, no. 1, pp. 87–90, 2011.
- T. Kuwahata, I. Iwamoto, T. Fujino, and T. Douchi, “Mechanical ileus in a pregnant woman at term pregnancy accompanied by labor pains,” Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology Research, vol. 33, no. 4, pp. 549–551, 2007.
- K. R. Birchard, M. A. Brown, W. B. Hyslop, Z. Firat, and R. C. Semelka, “MRI of acute abdominal and pelvic pain in pregnant patients,” American Journal of Roentgenology, vol. 184, no. 2, pp. 452–458, 2005.