- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Case Reports in Obstetrics and Gynecology
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 509694, 4 pages
Spontaneous Heterotopic Pregnancy, Simultaneous Ovarian, and Intrauterine: A Case Report
Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Catholic University of Sacred Heart, Largo A. Gemelli 8, 00168 Rome, Italy
Received 19 March 2012; Accepted 19 June 2012
Academic Editors: J. C. Canterino and E. F. C. Murta
Copyright © 2012 Francesca Basile et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- M. J. Govindarajan and R. Rajan, “Heterotopic pregnancy in natural conception,” Journal of Human Reproductive Sciences, vol. 1, no. 1, pp. 37–38, 2008.
- J. Bontis, G. Grimbizis, B. Tariatzis, et al., “Ovarian pregnancy after ovulation induction/intrauterine insemination: pathophysiological aspects and diagnostic problems,” Human Reproduction, vol. 12, pp. 376–378, 1997.
- M. S. Kamath, T. K. Aleyamma, K. Muthukumar, R. M. Kumar, and K. George, “A rare case report: ovarian heterotopic pregnancy after in vitro fertilization,” Fertility and Sterility, vol. 94, no. 5, pp. 1910.e9–1910.e11, 2010.
- J. Tal, S. Haddad, G. Nina, and I. Timor-Tritsch, “Heterotopic pregnancy after ovulation induction and assisted reproductive technologies: a literature review from 1971 to 1993,” Fertility and Sterility, vol. 66, no. 1, pp. 1–12, 1996.
- J. L. Yovich, S. C. McColm, S. R. Turner, and P. L. Matson, “Heterotopic pregnancy from in vitro fertilization,” Journal of In Vitro Fertilization and Embryo Transfer, vol. 2, no. 3, pp. 146–150, 1985.
- G. Barrenetxea, L. Barinaga-Rementeria, D. E. Lopez, J. A. Agirregoikoa, M. Mandiola, and K. Carbonero, “Heterotopic pregnancy: two cases and a comparative review,” Fertility and Sterility, vol. 87, no. 2, pp. 417.e9–417.e15, 2007.
- C. K. Kuhl, A. Heuck, B. P. Kreft, S. Luckhaus, M. Reiser, and H. H. Schild, “Combined intrauterine and ovarian pregnancy mimicking ovarian malignant tumor: imaging findings,” American Journal of Roentgenology, vol. 165, no. 2, pp. 369–370, 1995.
- D. O. Selo-Ojeme and C. F. GoodFellow, “Simultaneous intrauterine and ovarian pregnancy following treatment with clomiphene citrate,” Archives of Gynecology and Obstetrics, vol. 266, no. 4, pp. 232–234, 2002.
- “Spiegelberg O-Zur Caustik et al der ovarial schwangerschaft,” Archiv für Gynäkologie, vol. 13, article 73, 1878.
- G. C. Milnor and H. E. Bowles, “Simultaneous ovarian and intrauterine pregnancy,” American Journal of Obstetrics & Gynecology, vol. 40, article 511, 1940.
- H. W. Rannels, “Simultaneous intrauterine and extrauterine (ovarian) pregnancy,” Obstetrics & Gynecology, vol. 2, article 281, 1953.
- N. Mulla and W. C. Johns, “Combined intrauterine and ovarian pregnancy,” Obstetrics & Gynecology, vol. 11, no. 3, pp. 336–338, 1958.
- J. Eyton-Jones, “Concurrent ovarian and intrauterine pregnancy,” BMJ, vol. 4, pp. 298–299, 1968.
- C. Nguyen-Tran and E. C. Toy, “Heterotopic pregnancy: viable twin intrauterine pregnancy with a viable right tubal ectopic pregnancy,” Journal of Ultrasound in Medicine, vol. 19, no. 5, article 355, 2000.