- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Case Reports in Obstetrics and Gynecology
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 563085, 3 pages
Twin Gestation in a Septate Bicornuate Uterus
Maternity Unit, Nisa Premier Hospital, Plot 115–117, Alex Ekwueme Street, P.O. Box 7320, Jabi, Abuja 900001, Nigeria
Received 18 October 2012; Accepted 11 November 2012
Academic Editors: P. De Franciscis and B. Piura
Copyright © 2012 Henry Osazuwa and David Ejenobo. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- M. Hua, A. O. Odibo, R. E. Longman, G. A. MacOnes, K. A. Roehl, and A. G. Cahill, “Congenital uterine anomalies and adverse pregnancy outcomes,” American Journal of Obstetrics and Gynecology, vol. 205, no. 6, pp. 558.e1–558.e5, 2011.
- Y. Y. Chan, K. Jayaprakasan, J. Zamora, J. G. Thornton, N. Raine-Fenning, and A. Coomarasamy, “The prevalence of congenital uterine anomalies in unselected and high-risk populations: a systematic review,” Human Reproduction Update, vol. 17, no. 6, pp. 761–771, 2011.
- S. H. Saravelos, K. A. Cocksedge, and T. C. Li, “Prevalence and diagnosis of congenital uterine anomalies in women with reproductive failure: a critical appraisal,” Human Reproduction Update, vol. 14, no. 5, pp. 415–429, 2008.
- P. C. Lin, K. P. Bhatnagar, G. S. Nettleton, and S. T. Nakajima, “Female genital anomalies affecting reproduction,” Fertility and Sterility, vol. 78, no. 5, pp. 899–915, 2002.
- A. M. Vallerie and L. L. Breech, “Update in Mullerian anomalies: diagnosis, management, and outcomes,” Current Opinion in Obstetrics and Gynecology, vol. 22, no. 5, pp. 381–387, 2010.
- D. M. Lee, R. Osathanondh, and J. Yeh, “Localization of Bcl-2 in the human fetal mullerian tract,” Fertility and Sterility, vol. 70, no. 1, pp. 135–140, 1998.
- V. C. Buttram, V. Gomel, A. Siegler, A. DeCherney, W. Gibbons, and C. March, “The American Fertility Society classifications of adnexal adhesions, distal tubal occlusion, tubal occlusion secondary to tubal ligation, tubal pregnancies, Mullerian anomalies and intrauterine adhesions,” Fertility and Sterility, vol. 49, no. 6, pp. 944–955, 1988.
- S. Y. Brucker, K. Rall, R. Campo, P. Oppelt, and K. Isaacson, “Treatment of congenital malformations,” Seminars in Reproductive Medicine, vol. 29, no. 2, pp. 101–112, 2011.
- L. Leo, S. Arduino, G. Febo et al., “Cervical cerclage for malformed uterus,” Clinical and Experimental Obstetrics and Gynecology, vol. 24, no. 2, pp. 104–106, 1997.
- R. Wapner and A. H. Jobe, “Controversy: antenatal steroids,” Clinics in Perinatology, vol. 38, no. 3, pp. 529–545, 2011.