- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Case Reports in Obstetrics and Gynecology
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 568351, 4 pages
Three-Dimensional Ultrasound Findings in Cornelia de Lange Syndrome: A Case Report
Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Okayama University Graduate School of Medicine, Dentistry and Pharmaceutical Sciences, Okayama 700-8558, Japan
Received 19 August 2012; Accepted 19 September 2012
Academic Editors: F. Muller and E. C. Nwosu
Copyright © 2012 Yoichiro Akahori et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- P. P. Hawley, L. G. Jackson, and D. M. Kurnit, “Sixty-four patients with Brachmann-de Lange syndrome: a survey,” American Journal of Medical Genetics, vol. 20, no. 3, pp. 453–459, 1985.
- B. G. Kousseff, J. Thomson-Meares, P. Newkirk, and A. W. Root, “Physical growth in Brachmann-de Lange syndrome,” American Journal of Medical Genetics, vol. 47, no. 7, pp. 1050–1052, 1993.
- A. D. Kline, I. D. Krantz, A. Sommer et al., “Cornelia de Lange syndrome: clinical review, diagnostic and scoring systems, and anticipatory guidance,” American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A, vol. 143, no. 12, pp. 1287–1296, 2007.
- C. de Lange, “Sur un type nouveau d degenerescence (typus Amestelodamensis),” Archives de Médecine des Enfants, vol. 36, pp. 713–719, 1933.
- J. P. Bruner and Y. E. Hsia, “Prenatal findings in Brachmann-de Lange syndrome,” Obstetrics and Gynecology, vol. 76, no. 5, pp. 966–968, 1990.
- L. M. Golsby, M. F. McNamara, C. F. Anderson, D. L. Quinn, and K. L. Reed, “Case of the day. Brachman-De Lange syndrome.,” Journal of Ultrasound in Medicine, vol. 14, no. 4, pp. 325–326, 1995.
- H. Sekimoto, H. Osada, H. Kimura, M. Kamiyama, K. Arai, and S. Sekiya, “Prenatal findings in Brachmann-de Lange syndrome,” Archives of Gynecology and Obstetrics, vol. 263, no. 4, pp. 182–184, 2000.
- C. Le Vaillant, M. P. Quere, A. David, M. Berlivet, and G. Boog, “Prenatal diagnosis of a “Minor” form of Brachmann-de Lange syndrome by three-dimensional sonography and three-dimensional computed tomography,” Fetal Diagnosis and Therapy, vol. 19, no. 2, pp. 155–159, 2004.
- W. Sepulveda, A. E. Wong, and V. Dezerega, “Brachmann-de Lange syndrome: prenatal diagnosis with 2- and 3-dimensional sonography,” Journal of Ultrasound in Medicine, vol. 28, no. 3, pp. 401–404, 2009.
- V. Kanellopoulos, C. Iavazzo, C. Tzanatou, E. Papadakis, and K. Tassis, “A case of third trimester diagnosis of Cornelia de Lange syndrome,” Archives of Gynecology and Obstetrics, vol. 283, no. 1, pp. 59–63, 2011.