- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Case Reports in Obstetrics and Gynecology
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 598356, 3 pages
Spontaneous Uterine Rupture of an Unscarred Uterus before Labour
1Clinique Gynécologique et Obstétricale, Centre Hospitalier Universitaire Aristide Le Dantec, Avenue Pasteur, BP 3001, Dakar, Senegal
2Centre Hospitalier Régional Heinrich Lübke, BP 278, Diourbel, Senegal
Received 3 September 2012; Accepted 30 September 2012
Academic Editors: E. Cosmi and P. De Franciscis
Copyright © 2012 Mamour Guèye et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- K. Ofir, E. Sheiner, A. Levy, M. Katz, and M. Mazor, “Uterine rupture: differences between a scarred and an unscarred uterus,” American Journal of Obstetrics and Gynecology, vol. 191, no. 2, pp. 425–429, 2004.
- S. Ahmadi, M. Nouira, M. Bibi, S. Boughuizane, H. Saidi, A. Chaib, et al., “Rupture utérine sur utérus sain gravide. À propos de 28 cas,” Gynecol Obstet Fertil, vol. 31, pp. 713–717, 2003.
- S. Suner, L. Jagminas, J. F. Peipert, and J. Linakis, “Fatal spontaneous rupture of a gravid uterus: case report and literature review of uterine rupture,” Journal of Emergency Medicine, vol. 14, no. 2, pp. 181–185, 1996.
- F. Leung, L. Courtois, Z. Aouar, A. Bourtembourg, A. Eckman, J. Terzibachian, et al., “Rupture spontanée de l’utérus non cicatriciel pendant le travail. À propos d’un cas et revue de la littérature,” Gynecol Obstet Fertil, vol. 37, pp. 342–345, 2009.
- D. C. Schrinsky and R. C. Benson, “Rupture of the pregnant uterus: a review,” Obstetrical and Gynecological Survey, vol. 33, no. 4, pp. 217–232, 1978.
- R. Conturso, L. Redaelli, A. Pasini, and A. Tenore, “Spontaneous uterine rupture with amniotic sac protrusion at 28 weeks subsequent to previous hysteroscopic metroplasty,” European Journal of Obstetrics Gynecology and Reproductive Biology, vol. 107, no. 1, pp. 98–100, 2003.