- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Case Reports in Obstetrics and Gynecology
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 859068, 2 pages
Spontaneous Rupture of an Adrenal Artery in Pregnancy: A Case Report
Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Cantonal Hospital of St. Gallen, Rorschacher Straß 95, 9007 St. Gallen, Switzerland
Received 31 October 2012; Accepted 11 December 2012
Academic Editors: M. F. Diejomaoh and C. Ficicioglu
Copyright © 2012 D. Bolla et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- J. E. Nolte, R. B. Rutherford, S. Nawaz, A. Rosenberger, W. C. Speers, and W. C. Krupski, “Arterial dissections associated with pregnancy,” Journal of Vascular Surgery, vol. 21, pp. 515–5120, 1995.
- A. Anagnostopoulos and S. Sharma, “Spontaneous adrenal haemorrhage in pregnancy,” BMJ Case Reports. In press.
- J. Christie, I. Batool, J. Moss, and L. Macara, “Adrenal artery rupture in pregnancy,” An International Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology, vol. 111, no. 2, pp. 185–187, 2004.
- D. Birchall, A. S. Carney, and M. H. Morse, “Case report: ruptured adrenal artery aneurysm,” Clinical Radiology, vol. 50, no. 10, pp. 732–733, 1995.
- P. J. Bromley, S. M. Balich, C. Giddens, N. B. Halpern, R. E. Barton, and F. S. Keller, “SCVIR annual meeting film panel session: diagnosis and discussion of case 3,” Journal of Vascular and Interventional Radiology, vol. 12, no. 4, pp. 540–543, 2001.
- J. C. Stanley, T. W. Wakefield, L. M. Graham, W. M. Whitehouse Jr., G. B. Zelenock, and S. M. Lindenauer, “Clinical importance and management of splanchnic artery aneurysms,” Journal of Vascular Surgery, vol. 3, pp. 836–840, 1986.