- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Case Reports in Obstetrics and Gynecology
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 350894, 3 pages
Abdominal Wall Desmoid during Pregnancy: Diagnostic Challenges
1Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, American University of Beirut Medical Center, P.O. Box 113-6044, Beirut, Lebanon
2Department of Pathology and Laboratory Medicine, American University of Beirut Medical Center, P.O. Box 113-6044, Beirut, Lebanon
3Department of Surgery, American University of Beirut Medical Center, P.O. Box 113-6044, Beirut, Lebanon
Received 13 November 2012; Accepted 20 December 2012
Academic Editors: S. Salhan and E. Vaisbuch
Copyright © 2013 Johnny Awwad et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- A. Economou, X. Pitta, E. Andreadis, L. Papapavlou, and T. Chrissidis, “Desmoid tumor of the abdominal wall: a case report,” Journal of Medical Case Reports, vol. 5, article 326, 2011.
- A. Johner, P. Tiwari, P. Zetler, and S. M. Wiseman, “Abdominal wall desmoid tumors associated with pregnancy: current concepts,” Expert Review of Anticancer Therapy, vol. 9, no. 11, pp. 1675–1682, 2009.
- A. B. Shinagare, N. H. Ramaiya, J. P. Jagannathan, K. M. Krajewski, A. A. Giardino, J. E. Butrynski, et al., “A to Z of desmoid tumors,” American Journal of Roentgenology, vol. 197, no. 6, pp. W1008–W1014, 2011.
- S. Salas, A. Dufresne, B. Bui, J. Y. Blay, P. Terrier, D. Ranchere-Vince, et al., “Prognostic factors influencing progression-free survival determined from a series of sporadic desmoid tumors: a wait-and-see policy according to tumor presentation,” Journal of Clinical Oncology, vol. 29, pp. 3553–3558, 2011.
- D. Kotiligam, A. J. F. Lazar, R. E. Pollock, and D. Lev, “Desmoid tumor: a disease opportune for molecular insights,” Histology and Histopathology, vol. 23, no. 1–3, pp. 117–126, 2008.
- M. Al-Jefout, A. Walid, A. Esam, A. Amin, H. Nather, N. Sultan, et al., “Abdominal wall desmoid tumor mimicking a subserosal uterine leiomyoma,” International Journal of General Medicine, vol. 4, pp. 443–446, 2011.
- I. Dahn, N. Jonsson, and G. Lundh, “Desmoid tumours. A series of 33 cases,” Acta chirurgica Scandinavica, vol. 126, pp. 305–314, 1963.
- F. De Cian, E. Delay, R. C. Rudigoz, D. Ranchère, and M. Rivoire, “Desmoid tumor arising in a cesarean section scar during pregnancy: monitoring and management,” Gynecologic Oncology, vol. 75, no. 1, pp. 145–148, 1999.