- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Case Reports in Obstetrics and Gynecology
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 492754, 2 pages
A Fibroid or Cancer? A Rare Case of Mixed Choriocarcinoma and Epithelioid Trophoblastic Tumour
1Royal Hospital for Women, Barker Street, Randwick, NSW 2031, Australia
2Gyneacological Cancer Centre, Royal Hospital for Women, Randwick, NSW 2031, Australia
Received 20 March 2013; Accepted 12 April 2013
Academic Editors: M. Furuhashi, P. Kovacs, P. McGovern, and M. A. Osmanagaoglu
Copyright © 2013 Wan Yu Luk and Michael Friedlander. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- A. Altieri, S. Franceschi, J. Ferlay, J. Smith, and C. La Vecchia, “Epidemiology and aetiology of gestational trophoblastic diseases,” Lancet Oncology, vol. 4, no. 11, pp. 670–678, 2003.
- A. D. Altman, B. Bentley, S. Murray, and J. R. Bentley, “Maternal age-related rates of gestational trophoblastic disease,” Obstetrics and Gynecology, vol. 112, no. 2, part 1, pp. 244–250, 2008.
- L. E. Coulson, C. S. Kong, and C. Zaloudek, “Epithelioid trophoblastic tumor of the uterus in a postmenopausal woman: a case report and review of the literature,” American Journal of Surgical Pathology, vol. 24, no. 11, pp. 1558–1562, 2000.
- S. J. Steigrad, “Epidemiology of gestational trophoblastic diseases,” Best Practice & Research. Clinical Obstetrics & Gynaecology, vol. 17, no. 6, pp. 837–847, 2003.
- J. R. Lurain, “Gestational trophoblastic disease I: epidemiology, pathology, clinical presentation and diagnosis of gestational trophoblastic disease, and management of hydatidiform mole,” American Journal of Obstetrics and Gynecology, vol. 203, no. 6, pp. 531–539, 2010.