- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Case Reports in Oncological Medicine
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 232851, 3 pages
Double Feature: Carcinoma and Sarcoma Present in a Single Breast Tumor
Department of General Surgery and Department of Family Medicine, West Virginia School of Osteopathic Medicine, 400 North Lee Street, Lewisburg, WV 24901, USA
Received 17 July 2012; Accepted 27 August 2012
Academic Editors: Y. Aoki and A. Kolacinska
Copyright © 2012 Catherine M. Stefaniuk and Timothy Jones. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- R. C. Fields, R. L. Aft, W. E. Gillanders, T. J. Eberlein, and J. A. Margenthaler, “Treatment and outcomes of patients with primary breast sarcoma,” American Journal of Surgery, vol. 196, no. 4, pp. 559–561, 2008.
- S. Al-Benna, K. Poggemann, H. U. Steinau, and L. Steinstraesser, “Diagnosis and management of primary breast sarcoma,” Breast Cancer Research and Treatment, vol. 122, no. 3, pp. 619–626, 2010.
- Y. W. Lum and L. Jacobs, “Primary breast sarcoma,” Surgical Clinics of North America, vol. 88, no. 3, pp. 559–570, 2008.
- S. A. Vorburger, Y. Xing, K. K. Hunt et al., “Angiosarcoma of the breast,” Cancer, vol. 104, no. 12, pp. 2682–2688, 2005.
- NCCN Guidelines Breast Cancer Version 2, National Comprehensive Cancer Network, 2011, http://www.nccn.org/professionals/physician_gls/f_guidelines.asp.
- NCCN Guidelines Soft Tissue Sarcoma Version 1, National Comprehensive Cancer Network, 2011, http://www.nccn.org/professionals/physician_gls/f_guidelines.asp.