- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Case Reports in Oncological Medicine
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 307567, 3 pages
Isolated Axillary Lymph Node Metastasis from Serous Ovarian Cancer
1Department of Internal Medicine, Wyckoff Heights Medical Center, 374, Stockholm Street, Brooklyn, NY 11237, USA
2Department of Hematology & Oncology, Wyckoff Heights Medical Center, Brooklyn, NY 11237, USA
Received 5 September 2012; Accepted 30 September 2012
Academic Editors: J. M. Buchanich, J. De la Garza, and M. Romkes
Copyright © 2012 Hemant Goyal et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- Ç. Aydin, H. R. Ünalp, A. Baloǧlu, A. G. Inci, S. Yiǧit, and A. Yavuzcan, “Axillary lymph node metastasis from serous ovarian cancer: a case report and review of the literature,” Archives of Gynecology and Obstetrics, vol. 279, no. 2, pp. 203–207, 2009.
- G. Cormio, C. Rossi, A. Cazzolla et al., “Distant metastases in ovarian carcinoma,” International Journal of Gynecological Cancer, vol. 13, no. 2, pp. 125–129, 2003.
- L. Skagias, A. Ntinis, O. Vasou, A. Kondi-Pafiti, and E. Politi, “Ovarian carcinoma presenting with axillary lymph node metastasis: a case diagnosed by fine-needle aspiration and brief review of the literature,” Diagnostic Cytopathology, vol. 36, no. 12, pp. 891–893, 2008.
- S. Hockstein, P. Keh, J. R. Lurain, and D. A. Fishman, “Ovarian carcinoma initially presenting as metastatic axillary lymphadenopathy,” Gynecologic Oncology, vol. 65, no. 3, pp. 543–547, 1997.
- M. A. Recine, M. T. Deavers, L. P. Middleton, E. G. Silva, and A. Malpica, “Serous carcinoma of the ovary and peritoneum with metastases to the breast and axillary lymph nodes: a potential pitfall,” American Journal of Surgical Pathology, vol. 28, no. 12, pp. 1646–1651, 2004.
- P. Chu, E. Wu, and L. M. Weiss, “Cytokeratin 7 and Cytokeratin 20 expression in epithelial neoplasms: a survey of 435 cases,” Modern Pathology, vol. 13, no. 9, pp. 962–972, 2000.
- G. L. Perkins, E. D. Slater, G. K. Sanders, and J. G. Prichard, “Serum tumor markers,” American Family Physician, vol. 68, no. 6, pp. 1075–1082, 2003.
- M. Al-Hussaini, A. Stockman, H. Foster, and W. G. McCluggage, “WT-1 assists in distinguishing ovarian from uterine serous carcinoma and in distinguishing between serous and endometrioid ovarian carcinoma,” Histopathology, vol. 44, no. 2, pp. 109–115, 2004.
- C. Monteagudo, M. J. Merino, N. LaPorte, and R. D. Neumann, “Value of gross cystic disease fluid protein-15 in distinguishing metastatic breast carcinomas among poorly differentiated neoplasms involving the ovary,” Human Pathology, vol. 22, no. 4, pp. 368–372, 1991.