- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Case Reports in Oncological Medicine
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 350916, 4 pages
Pelvic Nephroureterectomy for Renal Cell Carcinoma in an Ectopic Kidney
1Atlanta Veterans Affairs Medical Center, 1670 Clairmont Road NE, Decatur, GA 30033, USA
2Department of Urology, Emory University School of Medicine, Clinic B, 1365 Clifton Road, Atlanta, GA 30322, USA
3Department of Pathology and Laboratory Medicine, Emory University, Atlanta, GA 30322, USA
4Department of Hematology and Medical Oncology, Winship Cancer Institute, Emory University, Atlanta, GA 30322, USA
Received 31 July 2012; Accepted 26 September 2012
Academic Editors: C. Gennatas, E. Itakura, and Y. Niibe
Copyright © 2012 Kevin G. Baldie et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- A. J. Wein, L. R. Kavoussi, and M. F. Campbell, Campbell-Walsh Urology, Elsevier Saunders, Philadelphia, Pa, USA, 2012.
- N. M. Cinman, Z. Okeke, and A. D. Smith, “Pelvic kidney: associated diseases and treatment,” Journal of Endourology, vol. 21, no. 8, pp. 836–842, 2007.
- N. Mahmoudnejad, A. Danesh, and H. Abdi, “Renal cell carcinoma in presacral pelvic kidney,” Journal of the Pakistan Medical Association, vol. 59, no. 7, pp. 482–483, 2009.
- A. Lopez-Beltran, M. Scarpelli, R. Montironi, and Z. Kirkali, “2004 WHO classification of the renal tumors of the adults,” European Urology, vol. 49, no. 5, pp. 798–805, 2006.
- S. R. Prasad, P. A. Humphrey, J. R. Catena, et al., “Common and uncommon histologic subtypes of renal cell carcinoma: imaging spectrum with pathologic correlation,” Radiographics, vol. 26, no. 6, pp. 1795–1806, 2006.