- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Case Reports in Oncological Medicine
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 539306, 4 pages
Primary Small-Cell Carcinoma of the Palate with Cushing’s Syndrome: A Case Report
Cancer Center, Union Hospital, Tongji Medical College, Huazhong University of Science and Technology, Wuhan 430000, Hubei, China
Received 31 July 2012; Accepted 16 September 2012
Academic Editors: K. Aogi, A. Goodman, E. Itakura, and J. I. Mayordomo
Copyright © 2012 Yingqiu Song et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- H. F. M. Van Der Heijden and Y. F. Heijdra, “Extrapulmonaiy small cell carcinoma,” Southern Medical Journal, vol. 98, no. 3, pp. 345–349, 2005.
- A. M. E. Walenkamp, G. S. Sonke, and D. T. Sleijfer, “Clinical and therapeutic aspects of extrapulmonary small cell carcinoma,” Cancer Treatment Reviews, vol. 35, no. 3, pp. 228–236, 2009.
- S. G. Kim and H. S. Jang, “Small cell carcinoma of the oral cavity: report of a case,” Journal of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, vol. 59, no. 6, pp. 680–684, 2001.
- B. Peres-Ordonez, “Neuroendocrine tumours,” in World Health Organization Classification of Tumours: Pathology and Genetics of Head and Neck Tumours, L. Barnes, J. W. Eveson, P. Reichart, and D. Sidransky, Eds., pp. 26–27, IARC Press, Lyon, France, 2005.
- K. O. Kim, H. Y. Lee, S. H. Chun et al., “Clinical overview of extrapulmonary small cell carcinoma,” Journal of Korean Medical Science, vol. 21, no. 5, pp. 833–837, 2006.
- T. Goto, N. Bandoh, T. Nagato et al., “Primary small cell carcinoma of lacrimal sac: case report and literature review,” Journal of Laryngology and Otology, vol. 124, no. 11, pp. 1223–1226, 2010.
- S. Lichtenstein, N. E. Albert, A. Muchnik, and M. Abraham, “Small cell carcinoma: an unusual location in a young healthy female,” Journal of Gastrointestinal and Liver Diseases, vol. 20, no. 4, pp. 427–430, 2011.
- Y. Segawa, T. Nakashima, H. Shiratsuchi, R. Tanaka, K. Mitsugi, and S. Komune, “Small cell carcinoma of the tonsil treated with irinotecan and cisplatin: a case report and literature review,” Case Reports in Oncology, vol. 4, no. 3, pp. 587–591, 2011.
- M. D. Weiss, H. O. DeFries, J. B. Taxy, and H. Braine, “Primary small cell carcinoma of the paranasal sinuses,” Archives of Otolaryngology, vol. 109, no. 5, pp. 341–343, 1983.
- J. H. Kim, S. H. Lee, J. Park et al., “Extrapulmonary small-cell carcinoma: a single-institution experience,” Japanese Journal of Clinical Oncology, vol. 34, no. 5, pp. 250–254, 2004.
- R. F. Baugh, G. T. Wolf, and K. D. McClatchey, “Small cell carcinoma of the head and neck,” Head and Neck Surgery, vol. 8, no. 5, pp. 343–354, 1986.
- G. Lo Re, V. Canzonieri, A. Veronesi et al., “Extrapulmonary small cell carcinoma: a single-institution experience and review of the literature,” Annals of Oncology, vol. 5, no. 10, pp. 909–913, 1994.
- S. Shahani, R. J. Nudelman, R. Nalini, H. S. Kim, and S. L. Samson, “Ectopic corticotropin-releasing hormone (CRH) syndrome from metastatic small cell carcinoma: a case report and review of the literature,” Diagnostic Pathology, vol. 5, article 56, 2010.
- Y. Ma, C. Aitelli, R. W. Dobson, and K. Konduri, “Ectopic adrenocorticotropic hormone syndrome: a diagnostic challenge and review of the literature,” Proceedings (Baylor University. Medical Center), vol. 23, no. 4, pp. 426–428, 2010.
- A. M. Isidori and A. Lenzi, “Ectopic ACTH syndrome,” Arquivos Brasileiros de Endocrinologia e Metabologia, vol. 51, no. 8, pp. 1217–1225, 2007.