- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Case Reports in Oncological Medicine
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 858705, 3 pages
Primary Osteosarcoma of the Breast: A Case Report
1Medical Oncology, Fondazione Poliambulanza, Via Bissolati 57, 25124 Brescia, Italy
2Radiology Department, Fondazione Poliambulanza, Via Bissolati 57, 25124 Brescia, Italy
3Pathology Department, Fondazione Poliambulanza, Via Bissolati 57, 25124 Brescia, Italy
4Surgical Department, Fondazione Poliambulanza, Via Bissolati 57, 25124 Brescia, Italy
Received 27 February 2013; Accepted 19 March 2013
Academic Editors: A. Goodman, J. I. Mayordomo, and J. M. Ribera
Copyright © 2013 Anna Rizzi et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- I. A. Voutsadakis, K. Zaman, and S. Leyvraz, “Breast sarcomas: current and future perspectives,” Breast, vol. 20, no. 3, pp. 199–204, 2011.
- Y. M. Kirova, J. R. Vilcoq, B. Asselain, X. Sastre-Garau, and A. Fourquet, “Radiation-induced sarcomas after radiotherapy for breast carcinoma: a large-scale single-institution review,” Cancer, vol. 104, no. 4, pp. 856–863, 2005.
- G. Vorobiof, G. Hariparsad, W. Freinkel, H. Said, and D. A. Vorobiof, “Primary osteosarcoma of the breast: a case report,” Breast Journal, vol. 9, no. 3, pp. 231–233, 2003.
- C. Adem, C. Reynolds, J. N. Ingle, and A. G. Nascimento, “Primary breast sarcoma: clinicopathologic series from the Mayo Clinic and review of the literature,” British Journal of Cancer, vol. 91, no. 2, pp. 237–241, 2004.
- T. O. Ogundiran, S. A. Ademola, O. M. Oluwatosin, E. E. Akang, and C. A. Adebamowo, “Primary osteogenic sarcoma of the breast,” World Journal of Surgical Oncology, vol. 4, pp. 90–93, 2006.
- S. Khan, E. A. Griffiths, N. Shah, and S. Ravi, “Primary osteogenic sarcoma of the breast: a case report,” Cases Journal, vol. 1, pp. 148–151, 2008.
- S. A. Silver and F. A. Tavassoli, “Osteosarcomatous differentiation in phyllodes tumors,” American Journal of Surgical Pathology, vol. 23, no. 7, pp. 815–821, 1999.
- B. J. Barrow, N. A. Janjan, H. Gutman et al., “Role of radiotherapy in sarcoma of the breast—a retrospective review of the M.D. Anderson experience,” Radiotherapy and Oncology, vol. 52, no. 2, pp. 173–178, 1999.
- V. Singhal, Chintamani, and J. M. Cosgrove, “Osteogenic sarcoma of the breast arising in a cystosarcoma phyllodes: a case report and review of the literature,” Journal of Medical Case Reports, vol. 5, pp. 293–295, 2011.