- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Case Reports in Ophthalmological Medicine
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 530128, 3 pages
Cystoid Macular Edema in Acute Presentation of Central Retinal Artery Occlusion
Department of Ophthalmology, Singapore National Eye Centre, Singapore 168751
Received 27 November 2011; Accepted 29 January 2012
Academic Editors: S. Machida and M. W. Stewart
Copyright © 2012 Wei Yan Ng et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- S. S. Hayreh, “Pathogenesis of occlusion of the central retinal vessels,” American Journal of Ophthalmology, vol. 72, no. 5, pp. 998–1011, 1971.
- A. J. Kroll, “Experimental central retinal artery occlusion,” Archives of Ophthalmology, vol. 79, no. 4, pp. 453–469, 1968.
- S. S. Hayreh, H. E. Kolder, and T. A. Weingeist, “Central retinal artery occlusion and retinal tolerance time,” Ophthalmology, vol. 87, no. 1, pp. 75–78, 1980.
- T. R. Friberg and M. B. Landers 3rd, “Aphakic cystoid macular edema after branch artery occlusion,” Ophthalmic Surgery, vol. 11, no. 3, pp. 192–193, 1980.
- H. Adámková, “Examination of the acute central retinal artery occlusion (CRAO) by means of optical coherence tomography (OCT3),” Ceska a Slovenska Oftalmologie, vol. 65, no. 3, pp. 75–78, 2009.
- D. Schmidt, T. Kube, and N. Feltgen, “Central retinal artery occlusion: findings in optical coherence tomography and functional correlations,” European Journal of Medical Research, vol. 11, no. 6, pp. 250–252, 2006.
- M. O. M. Tso, “Pathology of cystoid macular edema,” Ophthalmology, vol. 89, no. 8, pp. 902–915, 1982.
- M. W. Johnson, “Etiology and treatment of macular edema,” American Journal of Ophthalmology, vol. 147, no. 1, pp. 11–21, 2009.