- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Case Reports in Ophthalmological Medicine
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 654502, 3 pages
Congenital Simple Hamartoma of Retinal Pigment Epithelium: Clinical and Imaging Findings
1Retina Department, Ulucanlar Eye Research and Training Hospital, 06460 Ankara, Turkey
2Department of Ophthalmology, Ankara University Medical School, 06460 Ankara, Turkey
Received 21 November 2011; Accepted 24 January 2012
Academic Editor: W. M. Amoaku
Copyright © 2012 Mehmet Yasin Teke et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- H. Laqua, “Tumors and tumor-like lesions of the retinal pigment epithelium,” Ophthalmologica, vol. 183, no. 1, pp. 34–38, 1981.
- J. D. Gass, “Focal congenital anomalies of the retinal pigment epithelium,” Eye, vol. 3, no. 1, pp. 1–18, 1989.
- C. L. Shields, J. A. Shields, B. P. Marr, D. E. Sperber, and J. D. M. Gass, “Congenital simple hamartoma of the retinal pigment epithelium. A study of five cases,” Ophthalmology, vol. 110, no. 5, pp. 1005–1011, 2003.
- C. L. Shields, M. A. Materin, E. C. Karatza, and J. A. Shields, “Optical coherence tomography of congenital simple hamartoma of the retinal pigment epithelium,” Retina, vol. 24, no. 2, pp. 327–328, 2004.
- D. Shukla, S. Ambatkar, J. Jethani, and R. Kim, “Optical coherence tomography in presumed congenital simple hamartoma of retinal pigment epithelium,” American Journal of Ophthalmology, vol. 139, no. 5, pp. 945–947, 2005.
- J. M. López and P. Guerrero, “Congenital simple hamartoma of the retinal pigment epithelium: optical coherence tomography and angiography features,” Retina, vol. 26, no. 6, pp. 704–706, 2006.
- M. Gotoh, H. Yoshikawa, H. T. S. Kagimoto, and T. Ishibashi, “Congenital simple hamartoma of the retinal pigment epithelium in an Asian,” Japanese Journal of Ophthalmology, vol. 52, no. 2, pp. 144–145, 2008.
- L. A. Yannuzzi, “Congenital simple hamartoma of the retinal pigment epithelium,” in The Retinal Atlas, L. A. Yanuzzi, Ed., pp. 650–663, Saunders, Beijing, China, 2010.