- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Case Reports in Ophthalmological Medicine
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 864958, 3 pages
Isolated Foveal Hypoplasia: Tomographic, Angiographic and Autofluorescence Patterns
1Department of Ophthalmology, Hospital S. João, Alameda Prof. Hernâni Monteiro, 4200-319 Porto, Portugal
2Department of Ophthalmology, Hospital Vila Nova de Gaia/Espinho, Rua Conceição Fernandes, 4434-502 Vila Nova de Gaia, Portugal
3Faculdade de Medicina, Universidade do Porto, Alameda Prof. Hernâni Monteiro, 4200-319 Porto, Portugal
Received 15 May 2012; Accepted 28 June 2012
Academic Editors: J. F. Arevalo and A. Ferreras
Copyright © 2012 Ágata Mota et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- G. Holmström, U. Eriksson, K. Hellgren, and E. Larsson, “Optical coherence tomography is helpful in the diagnosis of foveal hypoplasia,” Acta Ophthalmologica, vol. 88, no. 4, pp. 439–442, 2010.
- P. C. Issa, M. Foerl, H. M. Helb, H. P. N. Scholl, and F. G. Holz, “Multimodal fundus imaging in foveal hypoplasia: combined scanning laser ophthalmoscope imaging and spectral-domain optical coherence tomography,” Archives of Ophthalmology, vol. 126, no. 10, pp. 1463–1465, 2008.
- A. Vincent, V. Kemmanu, R. Shetty, V. Anandula, B. Madhavarao, and B. Shetty, “Variable expressivity of ocular associations of foveal hypoplasia in a family,” Eye, vol. 23, no. 8, pp. 1735–1739, 2009.
- G. Querques, A. V. Bux, C. Iaculli, and N. D. Noci, “Isolated foveal hypoplasia,” Retina, vol. 28, no. 10, pp. 1552–1553, 2008.
- F. M. Recchia and C. C. Recchia, “Foveal dysplasia evident by optical coherence tomography in patients with a history of retinopathy of prematurity,” Retina, vol. 27, no. 9, pp. 1221–1226, 2007.
- M. F. Marmor, S. S. Choi, R. J. Zawadzki, and J. S. Werner, “Visual insignificance of the foveal pit: reassessment of foveal hypoplasia as fovea plana,” Archives of Ophthalmology, vol. 126, no. 7, pp. 907–913, 2008.
- M. G. Thomas, A. Kumar, S. Mohammad et al., “Structural grading of foveal hypoplasia using spectral-domain optical coherence tomography: a predictor of visual acuity?” Ophthalmology, vol. 118, no. 8, pp. 1653–1660, 2011.